No zombies here, just 10+ years of trip reports!!!

Tower of Tower FP+. The phone ate my picture.

Star Tours twice. Then Star Tours FP+.

WP_20170402_17_06_50_Pro.jpg

We got one with Vader at the start on the first time. Then to Hoth and Courrescant.

WP_20170402_17_06_40_Pro.jpg

2nd with Falcon to Pod racing to Corescant. Third time with Falcon to Chewbacca to Nabo & underwater with Jar Jar.

Last edited:
After the 3rd Star Tours, we missed Indiana Jones and got a picture with Olaf.

WP_20170402_18_34_05_Pro.jpg

We ate at Fairfax Fare - empanada platter and fajita platter. Both very good. The dds ate chicken nuggets.

WP_20170402_19_31_51_Pro.jpg

Youngest wanted the tie fighter popcorn, and I wanted one too. I'll play with hers though.

And a first for everyone. No one wanted to stay for Fantasmic and Star Wars fireworks. I think we are spoiled with dvc, as we can walk over from Boardwalk and watch & listen to fireworks each night. Or, go to TOTWL and watch New Wishes.

As the wind picked up, we decided to just go back to the resort and get an early night sleep to get to MK in the morning. Have a good evening everyone.

Been a long day. The crowd levels have been high and difficult to maneuver. I looked last night and the hours were 9 to 9. This morning, they were 8 to 11. I can't imagine both DW and I looked at wrong and it was wrong when I scheduled FPs. But, I guess we did the best we could.

Haunted Mansion

WP_20170403_09_58_35_Pro (2).jpg

IASW.

WP_20170403_09_29_49_Pro (2).jpg

It's not the busiest ever - it did get a 10 on a Columbus Day weekend one year. I was ready to call it early.

Last edited:
Good to see you and your family at WDW- looks like you are all having a great time.

I like your eating around Disney Springs - Yum !

Never saw Celebration, but understand it is a very nice place to be.
Golden Oaks - too expensive or me.

Kylo Ren saw last trip he is intimidating.

Your girls have grown so much - adorable !

Enjoy your stay -

waiting for more !

(We are planning a November trip.)

Good to see you and your family at WDW- looks like you are all having a great time.

I like your eating around Disney Springs - Yum !

Never saw Celebration, but understand it is a very nice place to be.
Golden Oaks - too expensive or me.

Kylo Ren saw last trip he is intimidating.

Your girls have grown so much - adorable !

Enjoy your stay -

waiting for more !

(We are planning a November trip.)

Thanks, and yes, they keep on getting older. I tried to use the force with the photo pass handler for Kylo Ren. It was a fun experience and I like how they stay in role. Celebration is probably out of our price range also, but it is a beautiful community.

Not getting trip photos posted in order. I did get a new phone two weeks ago, and haven't figured out everything, like the settings on photo sizes.

Front Car of FP+ BTMRR.

WP_20170403_14_04_34_Pro.jpg

So, we did get to CRT and it was empty with the park your changes. W made it up an hour before our ADR was scheduled. I thought the previous stuffed French toast was better than the current offering.

Ariel.

WP_20170403_08_49_37_Pro (4).jpg

Armory at PoC. The line was that long.

WP_20170403_11_40_07_Pro (2).jpg

DW and I on Magic Carpet's.

WP_20170403_15_21_27_Pro.jpg

my shirt says, "My favorite Disney Evil Queen is my wife". Lots if comments yesterday.

Last edited:
My well planned 90 days FP+ didn't work when Splash Mountain went down. But, Disney automatically frees up the FP and gives you a list of other rides to go on. Or, you can wait and try the other later if/ when it re starts.

We opt for Space Mountain.

WP_20170403_16_33_13_Pro.jpg

Indy cars.

WP_20170403_18_11_22_Pro (2).jpg

From the stands.

WP_20170403_18_11_32_Pro (2).jpg

Tomorrow land cleared out nicely after the parade and we did CoP, Laugh Floor,and People Mover as well.

Last edited:
We finished off the park with a few more rides and snacks. The family split a Apple and a had a Dole Whip Float.

WP_20170403_19_14_27_Pro.jpg

We finished the evening at TOTWL for Wishes. A great way to end the day.

Now if I can just get everyone out of bed this morning an over to Animal Kingdom.... :furious:

Been a long day. The crowd levels have been high and difficult to maneuver. I looked last night and the hours were 9 to 9. This morning, they were 8 to 11. I can't imagine both DW and I looked at wrong and it was wrong when I scheduled FPs. But, I guess we did the best we could.
Don't feel bad, had that happen to me and DS last summer as they changed park times the day before. We hit MK one morning for an updated 8:00 opening and half the Cast members weren't sure what time the park opened. They seem to be doing these park time changes on the fly more and more.
Now if I can just get everyone out of bed this morning an over to Animal Kingdom.... :furious:
Let us know how that works for ya :rotfl:

Good morning from AK.

WP_20170404_10_26_07_Pro.jpg

We arrived just as the park opened. No, an hour late. Just that many people backed up. :scared:

Last edited:
I do like Wishes also -

Everyone looks like they are enjoying the stay.

What is up for tomorrow (Wednesday) ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter