No vacancies with codes

tinklvr64

Basin Fanatic
I have been on the phone, with my TA, and on the website since the codes came out and have not been able to get anything in a Deluxe resort. I wish they would stop advertising as if there is package deals still available. Bogus! :sad2:

anyone else??

I had the same problem for December, but I wanted value rooms and there was none. I ended up going with CBR standard.

I tried for deluxe the first day the Disney Visa package came out, and all I could find was more expensive deluxe rooms than I had already booked. I didn't want to pay $ 1000 more for my room, I wanted less.

Actually, there is a way to get a discount on AKL deluxe savannah or standard room for certain times, also Boardwalk concierge rooms and some of the villas. It's actually on the Disney website, and you have to use the code given for Value resorts. The only way I was able to access it was to type in "apply code" in the search box, and when the options came up, click on the special dreams rate (#5 or 6 I think). When the screen comes up, scroll to the bottom and click on the link to start planning. Not sure if your dates will work, but it couldn't hurt to check it out!

I don't know what your specifics are but I have clients booked at 5 different deluxes all with the package. Trying playing around with your dates a little bit

Good luck

I was able to get a discount 11/28-12/6 for AKL on my standard view of which I then upgraded to savannah and one more night at very little more money.

I'm coming up with deluxe availability my dates too, though I haven't been able to get POFQ since 7 AM the second the codes were released. Been calling back every day (mostly, except the days when DH says "nah, I think I do want POR!" until he changes his mind. Again.) and still nothing for that hotel or CSR. CBR is still available as well, though. POR has since sold out for our dates. So while it takes some playing and flexibility, the codes are definitely still valid and usable for sure.

Pretty much everything in every category (except POFQ) popped up for my dates in Nov. using AP code...what Nov. dates are you shooting for using which code? And is the problem that your stay is a long one? Could you break it up in two reservations?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter