No ticker for 2 year and then 2 in a week

We returned from the marathon car trip. lots of photos to upload. DD loved the space center and we all agreed that the water park in New Branfauels was a bust. It was a bummer since it was rated the best water park in the nation. GUess we are spoiled with having Wisconsin Dells so close by

We returned from the marathon car trip. lots of photos to upload. DD loved the space center and we all agreed that the water park in New Branfauels was a bust. It was a bummer since it was rated the best water park in the nation. GUess we are spoiled with having Wisconsin Dells so close by

Our kids haven't liked it either - they were overwhelmed by the size of it, and didn't feel the CMs were helpful or safety conscious at all.:(

Subbing - How did I miss this? So happy for you!!!
I'll be at WDW with my hubby April 30 - May 4, but passing on the cruise this year. The kids will be marching on Main Street on May 1 and concert band and choruses performing in DTD on the 2nd. Hope to expose Peter to one night of DISmom craziness - guess I should start warning him now! Or maybe I should keep him away; he'll never let me go again!!!
Also, flying into MSP Aug 2 and out again on the 7th. Maybe we can connect?

Lucky Peter! Lol. I think next week would work. I'll txt you so we can work out the details. It will be good to see you. This time we will take a photo.

Almost a year since I posted last. Wow! The dis mom 5 trip is right around the corner. I will go back and repost my August trip fun. I did all 4 parks in one day. That was a blast. The count down is on big time for Friday. It's amazing how fast the time went.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter