No Mears Connect from Disney Springs?

Elizakapeka

Mouseketeer
Im considering booking Mears Connect but on my last day we plan to check out of Coronado springs and head to Disney springs until our PM flight. It appears they do not pick up at Disney Springs but they pick up at Disney Springs area resorts and WDW resorts. Does anyone know what hotel or resort would be closest to either walk to or take Disney transportation to?

Saratoga Springs is just over a bridge from the Springs. You can also take a boat to OKW and catch the bus from there. There are buses from the Springs to all of the other resorts as well.

Bear in mind that you cannot bring luggage into Disney Springs or onboard Disney transportation, so your best bet would actually be to have your luggage held at Coronado and to return there to catch your bus back to the airport.
Just to make sure, It is my 17 year old and I for a bang up 2 day trip LOL, we are probably only bringing 1 large backpack each, do you think that will be ok or if it will cause difficulties, if it will I can always leave them with bell services at coronado and just take a bus back there but I suspect that might take more time than I want

Saratoga Springs is just over a bridge from the Springs. You can also take a boat to OKW and catch the bus from there. There are buses from the Springs to all of the other resorts as well.
thank you, this makes me feel so much better

Just to make sure, It is my 17 year old and I for a bang up 2 day trip LOL, we are probably only bringing 1 large backpack each, do you think that will be ok or if it will cause difficulties, if it will I can always leave them with bell services at coronado and just take a bus back there but I suspect that might take more time than I want
Backpacks will be fine. However, might I suggest that you just grab a taxi or Uber/Lyft from Disney Springs to the airport? You’ll spend a tiny bit more than you would for Mears Connect, but at least you won’t have to first trek over to a hotel you’re not staying at.

Backpacks will be fine. However, might I suggest that you just grab a taxi or Uber/Lyft from Disney Springs to the airport? You’ll spend a tiny bit more than you would for Mears Connect, but at least you won’t have to first trek over to a hotel you’re not staying at.
That doesn’t sound like a bad idea, I rarely use Uber/Lyft so a little anxiety over net getting one in a timely manner, unexpected price increase etc But I know plenty use it with no problems

That doesn’t sound like a bad idea, I rarely use Uber/Lyft so a little anxiety over net getting one in a timely manner, unexpected price increase etc But I know plenty use it with no problems
If you’re concerned about using Uber or Lyft, I’d definitely grab a taxi. There is a taxi stand on the West Side near the Cirque du Soleil theater.

I have noticed Disney holding guest suitcases as Iget off the bus at Disney Springs where you get the wheelchairs maybe. And sometimes actually the Guest Services Center.
Update I can not find any info on the WDW Guest Services FAQ’s .
Maybe this has been discontinued .
Sorry.

Last edited:
I’ve brought a carry on many times to Disney springs, most recently in January. I go straight to Jaleo from the airport. Have to go through security with it.

I’d walk to the Hilton across from the boat landing. Way closer than taking the boat and then the walk all the way to wherever the Saratoga pickup is. Saratoga is a physically huge resort.

But yea, just take an Uber from Disney springs.

I'd Uber, but if you want to get to a Disney Springs Hotel, the Hilton is right across the street. Go to Earl of Sandwich and use the footbridge to cross the street and you'll be right there.

Wearing/schlepping a backpack all day in sweltering weather?

Not for me. Better to leave it at my resort and go back (grab the cab back) for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter