No Kid meals at fast service restaurants

GeorgeY

<font color=navy>Let me just say "I Love living in
We went to Universal yesterday. My youngest son is now over 36" and has been wanting to ride Woody Woodpecker, so we went out for a couple hours. We decided that we would eat at one of the quick service restaurants. Well, we tried 1 and no kids meals, we then tried another and another. We asked at the third place and they said there were no kids meals at all anywhere. We went to complain at guest services and they were in disbelief as well. They called a manager from foods and talked about it. You can get kids meals only at full service restaurants at Univesral (IOA does have kids meals). So if you are going to Universal, and decide to eat, you may have to buy an adult meal for your 2 year old.

George

When we ate at Blondie's/Dagwoods last Feb, our DS had a kids meal. Have they changed it since then?

You could probably find a kid's meal at Animal Crackers in Woody Woodpecker's Kidzone.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Thats where we ate Barry..and the kids had Chicken finger kids meals.

jessica5.gif

"IdontKnow" That would be found in IOA not USF

If so, I am Doomed!

Disney, USF, IOA, BGT, SW weekly since 1997
Quarterly since birth!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter