No Fireworks for the 4th in Aulani?

DisneyMountainWoman

DIS Veteran
In my Aulani facebook groups they are reporting there will be no fireworks at Aulani, do you guys think that is true?

These are the only confirmed ones... and it looks Waikiki even canceled fireworks :(
https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2022/06/22/list-fun-filled-fourth-july-celebrations-across-state/

I am not super familiar with things in Oahu but all of the those places look far away from Aulani other than the base... Is there a way to watch the bases fireworks without going on base? Thanks.. my 5 year old son really loves fireworks but I do not want to drive across the Island from them and with so few fireworks happening I am afraid they are going to be super, super, super crowded.

I don't believe Ko Olina has announced yet if they will be doing fireworks this year (Aulani doesn't have them as it is done by Ko Olina Resort).

I don't believe Ko Olina has announced yet if they will be doing fireworks this year (Aulani doesn't have them as it is done by Ko Olina Resort).
I should have mentioned already know that it is Ko Olina who does them. On the facebook post they said it was due to a barge scheduling issue.

We were asking a CM cleaning up the lagoon area about if the glow paddle boarding had returned yet (No🥲), and he went on to confirm that the fireworks wouldn’t be happening on the 4th as the barge isn’t available.

Kailua town will have a fireworks show and base access is not required. It will be very, very crowded and parking will be a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter