• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No Fantasmic Package for me...

jmpratt

Earning My Ears
Booked last month. Looked everyday (sometimes 2-3 times) for hours to be posted. Hollywood was the last to post. Set alarm for 6am. Started dialing at 6:59am. Talked to someone at 7:40am. All Fantasmic Packages for 09/03 SOLD OUT!!!! Sad, Sad, Sad...

That's okay, I didn't get one either. We are just going to stand in line early. Good luck and enjoy your trip :goodvibes

So sorry to hear that...Just an FYI, I know you probably don't want to hear this now, but you did not actually have to wait for the park hours to be published -- the Fantasmic dates were loaded in for September long before the September calendar was published on the website. Next time you're trying to do this & the calendar's not out, call on the earliest day you can & ask for Fantasmic package for next available day after your arrival date.

Anyway, if you're set on seeing Fantasmic while you're there, please believe all the talk about getting there EARLY - the old "you can get there 20-30 minutes before the show & still get a seat" is no longer true at all. Buy a to-go meal or bring some snacks with you & be in there 60-90 minutes before the show. Relax and enjoy a chance to sit & visit.

I was just talking with the IPO and AKL about the Fantasmic package. It seems as though the package is less important now since you no longer get to walk into the arena through the back entrance by Oscar’s. Now they give you a ticket that gives you the right to fight for a seat in a special section, but it fills up just as fast as the regular seats.

Thanks so much. The idea about getting dinner to go is a good one. I took a reservation at Hollywood & Vine but after thinking about it I think I'd rather do that.
I feel better now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter