No DVC review for Boardwalk?

TongaToast21

Mouseketeer
Was there a reason for not including the Boardwalk Villas in the reviews the team did for all other DVC resorts? Like the pro's and con's videos, tour, etc.

Last edited:

They have done a review in the past of Boardwalk. I’m guessing that since Pete has a ton of points that he’ll get to the DVC side of the resort eventually.

The more practical reason is money. They don’t do comped reviews. They pay what you’d pay and the Boardwalk Villas are expensive and not the easiest to book on points last minute.

I look forward to Spring 2020's 7 in 7 and hope they do Boardwalk too at this one! I feel like it's the resort that's the least talked about and the one I wanna stay at the most! I love the 7 in 7's, the shows I look forward to the most! :)

Here is my review
Arrived today on the 15th around 730 AM. Went to park came back at 400PM room was not available. I then checked back around 440 and still nor available, they then gave me a 100 voucher. That was nice but all I want is my room. Just check again at 546PM and room is still not ready. My wife kid and i are beat and falling asleep in the lobby. So far i would give BW a 5 out of 10 star rating. One cast member offered me a voucher and that was nice but I just want to use the shower and relax. I dont feel at home now. I guess with the price of DVC points you expect flawless magic experience.

Here is my review
Arrived today on the 15th around 730 AM. Went to park came back at 400PM room was not available. I then checked back around 440 and still nor available, they then gave me a 100 voucher. That was nice but all I want is my room. Just check again at 546PM and room is still not ready. My wife kid and i are beat and falling asleep in the lobby. So far i would give BW a 5 out of 10 star rating. One cast member offered me a voucher and that was nice but I just want to use the shower and relax. I dont feel at home now. I guess with the price of DVC points you expect flawless magic experience.

wow. What a terrible story and not at al, what you have the right to expect! So sorry.

Here is my review
So sorry - hope they got this worked out for you - quickly!!

Follow up took 2 hours to get room. Front desk made it right with some vouchers but I told him all I wanted was my room. We scheduled to checkout tomorrow but wife was adamant that she wants late checkout.

Follow up took 2 hours to get room. Front desk made it right with some vouchers but I told him all I wanted was my room. We scheduled to checkout tomorrow but wife was adamant that she wants late checkout.
Well - I know mistakes happen, like this, at times. But - in the world of guest recovery, the important thing is how the guest FEELS about the product after all is said and done. So - how do you feel, @davidher - would you consider staying at BWV again? Do you feel they heard, validated, and valued, you as a guest in the end, despite what happened?

I know I had an absolutely horrendous experience at CBR in '93, the very first time I went and stayed in WDW. However, I can tell you that they MORE than apologized and made up for it, and I went on to stay, very happily, at CBR several more times after that.

Last edited:
I feel good besides the cold I caught but BWV can't help that. For me I would not stay on the boardwalk side again. I woke up from people coming out of the dance hall at 145AM.

I feel good besides the cold I caught but BWV can't help that. For me I would not stay on the boardwalk side again. I woke up from people coming out of the dance hall at 145AM.
Yes, I found a lot of "20-something late night partiers" crawling all OVER the Boardwalk outside common areas when I stayed at BWV sometime in the 2010's - just not for me. Still loved to go there and walk around, eat, etc, just not stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts