No DisneyQuest in 2016

jon18uk

DIS Veteran
I'm guessing others have spotted it already, but the 2016 UK tickets don't include DisneyQuest. I guess Memory Maker sort of replaces it and that is a better value really. But when it was included on the ticket it was nice spending an couple of hours in DQ, even if nothing has really changed since out first visit, Astro Blasters and Virtual Space Mountain were still fun. Not worth paying separately for DQ though!

Yes, there was rumours before the offer was released that the free memory maker was replacing the access to DQ.

For us, we never went into DQ last year, and didn't give it a thought! :rolleyes1

Really pleased memory maker is included this year!:thumbsup2

from where I stand, 2016 ultimate tickets still include DisneyQuest

from the UK website, terms and conditions for the tickets and those conditions seem to be for 2015 and 2016

http://www.disneyholidays.co.uk/walt-disney-world/tickets/

I don't see why tickets purchased as part of a package would be different from tickets purchased as stand-alone

FastPass+ attractions and entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make and available arrival windows are limited, valid theme park admission required. Child prices are valid for children aged 3-9 years on day of first use; children aged 10 years and above pay the adult ticket price; children under 3 years do not require a Theme Park Ticket and are admitted free when accompanied by an adult. All tickets purchased online are e-tickets. Per day prices (£15 per day for 2015, £16 per day for 2016) are based on the purchase of an adult 21-Day Ultimate Ticket. Water Parks are subject to seasonal and weather closures. Tickets for Special Events must be purchased separately in advance by calling freephone on 0800 085 0582*. Bookings are subject to availability and our booking conditions. Holiday price is not confirmed until purchased. Prices do not include insurance. Additional terms and conditions apply; click here for details.
Ticket Inclusions: Disney's 7-Day, 14-Day and 21-Day Ultimate Tickets include unlimited access to 4 Walt Disney World Theme Parks, 2 Walt Disney World Water Parks, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive theme park and Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course, plus one round per day (prior to 4pm) at Disney's Fantasia Gardens or Summerland Miniature Golf Courses. Note Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course includes green fees only; subject to availability; tee time reservations required - call 001 407 938 4653. ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex access valid only on event days, some events priced separately.

Ticket types and validity: In 2015 and 2016 Disney's Ultimate Tickets are available for 7-Day, 14-Day and 21-Day holiday durations. The 7-Day and 14-Day tickets expire 14 days from first day of use; 21-Day ticket expires 21 days from first day of use. 2015 tickets are for arrivals between January 1, 2015, and December 31, 2015 and must be used for the first time at any park listed above by December 31, 2015. 2016 tickets are for arrivals between January 1, 2016, and December 31, 2016 and must be used for the first time at any park listed above by December 31, 2016.

2015 14 for 7 Ticket Offer: Disney's 14-Day Ultimate Ticket for the price of Disney's 7-Day Ultimate Ticket offer is available for bookings made 17th December 2014 - 30th June 2015 for arrivals 1st January 2015 - 31st December 2015. For this time the 14-day ticket (Disney's 14-Day Ultimate Ticket) is available for the price of a 7-day ticket (Disney's 7-Day Ultimate Ticket).

Hmmm, when you click through other parts of the Disney site it doesn't mention DisneyQuest, which is strange.
For example when booking a package for 2016 the ticket details are
Enjoy unlimited entry to the theme parks and water parks:

• Magic Kingdom, including New Fantasyland
  • Epcot, Hollywood Studios & Animal Kingdom
  • Blizzard Beach & Typhoon Lagoon Water Parks
  • Oak Trail Golf Course & ESPN Wide World of Sports
  • One FREE Mini Golf round per day (prior to 4pm)

FloridaTix specifically mentions DisneyQuest for 2015 only https://www.floridatix.com/park-tickets/disney-world/14-day-ultimate
DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park (2015 tickets only)

Last edited:

It may depend on the resort you booked. Some benefits may be for deluxe resorts only? I haven't looked. Just a thought.

When we went to DQ last trip it was really dated and a little shabby for Disney, when I noticed this thread I thought maybe it's closing for refurbishment? x

Thats what i thought! Not changed sunce i first went that i can recall! I live it fir nostalgia but now very retro!!!!

I wonder if they are planning a refurb soon and I still wonder why the lifts changed over to standard lifts.

Could be all part of the changes involved with turning DTD into Disney Springs and the new features they are trying to put in place.

We haven't been for a couple of years since we became AP holders. We do like DQ but it is in need of an update.

it's dated alright, but let my 8 years old enter that place, and you'd swear it's the best place on earth (and maybe the universe) :p

And this is the thing. I haven't been near the place in 7 years. Dark, claustrophobic, loud and full of nothing that interests me. But our first three trips my DS was 8, 9 and 11 and we spent quite some time there. He loved it beyond something you love!!!! Disclaimer. His third trip there I bailed and dos MK with my little girl. But he was there again loving it!

I spoke to Disney and they said that it is included for any tickets used in 2015 but will not be available as part of the ticket price in 2016

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter