No clue what to do now

I went on a trip with friends one time and we stayed in 3 different places. Some stayed in an RV at FW, some at All Star, some at AKV (including me). We just set a time to meet every morning at the planned park.

The only reason I would consider switching if I were you, is if your family uses the pool a lot and would want to spend time together doing just that. Since only the POP guests could use the POP pools, and only the CSR guests could use the CSR pool, that could pose an issue if you all want to relax and swim together.

Otherwise, I would just stick with the resort choice I'd already made. There's no issue with you visiting them at POP or them visiting you at CSR (other than the pool thing) and sometimes a little space is a good thing ;).

I am not sure of Disney's policy but if it is possible, the kids can always spend the night with your parents during one of those 1st 4 days- that's even better because you can have a free night with the hubby or friends without the young'uns.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter