No Boo Boo's Left Behind.....Part 6

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you're enjoying the festive season with family and with heaps of food!
Here's to 2017.

Happy Boxing Day, Boo Boos! And a belated Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah!

I hope everyone who is celebrating is having a wonderful time. I thought of y'all but didn't get a chance to get on the boards yesterday or the day before to extend holiday wishes from my family to yours.

Jeff is off from work today. :cool1: Stephen is sick with the tummy bug going around. :sick: Barbara is working, again. :headache: The pets are enjoying their Christmas presents. I'm relaxing after two marathon days of cooking. :faint: It was worth the effort. Barbara helped me out by ordering the lobsters steamed from Publix for Christmas Eve and picking them up on her way home from work.

No Christmas photos this year. I was too busy cooking and cleaning. We'll get New Year's photos instead.

PIO, I got an Amazon gift card for a new tripod base for Christmas! Any suggestions? I've been using my Mom's base with a new head, but now the base keeps sinking on its own.

Gm YOYO, we are just relaxing and enjoying today. It was a quiet 3 days. Sometimes you get busy and can't do things, it is okay. Hope your Christmas was enjoyable. My tummy is off a little today as well. Miss everyone on the boards, but life can get in the way. But the thread is here to pop in.....

Happy New Year !!

Usnuz, I hope you're feeling better soon. There's a bug going around here, but you're a little too far away to have caught it. Unless you snuck into town and didn't let me know ... Both Stephen and Barbara were down with it, poor guys. Stay hydrated!

We're relaxing today too. I've been watching TV or trying to. There's nothing on and I'm too lazy to go searching for a movie. I got a few photos of ornaments on the tree, then quit until tomorrow. No cooking for me today. I'll think about cooking tomorrow. Thank heavens for leftovers!

I have a little work to do and lots of cleaning to do, but that'll get done later this week. The cats are happy that my lap is now available for kitty naps and kitty petting sessions.

We've been up at my folks house for the past five days. It sure gets cold up here! We don't get down in the 30s back home!

I didn't do marathon cooks (although some folks might call them that). My mom helped and I've had a lot of down time. Yesterday we went to the movies and out to dinner, it was nice.

I did make a Tiramisu for dessert tonight and we're making an Italian Chicken dish, a one pot thing for our main. I think Fran and I are going to try and do something touristy today.

PIO, I got an Amazon gift card for a new tripod base for Christmas! Any suggestions? I've been using my Mom's base with a new head, but now the base keeps sinking on its own.

Are you after a travel style tripod or something else?

I'm currently using the MeFoto Roadtrip. There are pros and cons to this tripod but I wanted a travel tripod and this one meets that need. I have the manfrotto quick release head on it.

Happy New Year! I hope everyone is doing well.

Are you after a travel style tripod or something else?

I'm currently using the MeFoto Roadtrip. There are pros and cons to this tripod but I wanted a travel tripod and this one meets that need. I have the manfrotto quick release head on it.
Thanks! I am looking for a travel tripod. I'll check it out.

I think I'm back for real this time...
I missed you guys!!!

Same old stuff... surgeries... bad recoveries... blah... blah... blah...

But, I'm planning a DISNEYLAND trip, so I'm back to the DISlife!!! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter