No Boo Boo's Left Behind.....Part 6

I guess it's time to ask for help figuring out these boards!! I haven't been able to multi-quote since the "new" boards -- what was that, 2 - 3 years ago?!

The +Quote doesn't want to work for me! What do I need to be doing that I'm obviously not doing?!! TIA! ;)

I guess it's time to ask for help figuring out these boards!! I haven't been able to multi-quote since the "new" boards -- what was that, 2 - 3 years ago?!

The +Quote doesn't want to work for me! What do I need to be doing that I'm obviously not doing?!! TIA! ;)

After hitting the quotes the insert quote button comes up to reply to took a minute to play with it.

would rather experience Melbourne - the architecture, gardens, shops, restaurants. A coffee/chocolate walk sounds fun!

I won't know until the other side of Christmas how my work schedule looks. But I will move heaven and earth to take that day off.

I won't know until the other side of Christmas how my work schedule looks. But I will move heaven and earth to take that day off.

Ahh, how sweet! I do hope we are able to spend the day together, but just the chance to meet up with you on your side of the world will be an honor and a pleasure! :)

Thanks, Alison! Eric & Katherine are okay, just a little unnerved! There is a tremendous amount of damage on the islands. My daughter & her husband (Rachel & Blake) are flying over tomorrow for 3 weeks. They plan to rent an RV and tour both islands. I'm not sure how that will work out since many of the roads are impassable. :sad2:

I remember planning our two weeks and I knew what we wanted to see on the North Island, to do both North and South Islands in two weeks we would have had to move every other day or every two days. We ended up just staying on the top of the North Island and spending 3 or so days in each place. The South Island is even larger than the North Island. After seeing those cows stranded on the piece of land, I'm sure it's pretty hard to get to Christchurch!

Also if you want to only select a portion of a message you can highlight it with your cursor and a small "Quote/Reply" blue window will appear. You can click on "Quote" to add it to the Multi quote or click Reply and it will add it to the box below immediately.

I remember planning our two weeks and I knew what we wanted to see on the North Island, to do both North and South Islands in two weeks we would have had to move every other day or every two days. We ended up just staying on the top of the North Island and spending 3 or so days in each place. The South Island is even larger than the North Island. After seeing those cows stranded on the piece of land, I'm sure it's pretty hard to get to Christchurch!

Also if you want to only select a portion of a message you can highlight it with your cursor and a small "Quote/Reply" blue window will appear. You can click on "Quote" to add it to the Multi quote or click Reply and it will add it to the box below immediately.

The video of those poor cows was just heartbreaking. I was so happy to hear they'd been rescued! I haven't heard from Rachel & Blake yet, but I'm sure they're having a great time!

Thank you for the additional advice on multi-quoting! Every little bit of information helps! ;)

I just end up learning when people ask questions. Magdalene (Flossbolna) has been very helpful with everything. She had mentioned that the DIS was way behind on the tech end. There were other boards where she participated that already employed many of the enhancements that the DIS currently has incorporated. She would give out little tidbits of information that we very helpful.

I think I've finally got the hang of the new boards.

I just end up learning when people ask questions. Magdalene (Flossbolna) has been very helpful with everything. She had mentioned that the DIS was way behind on the tech end. There were other boards where she participated that already employed many of the enhancements that the DIS currently has incorporated. She would give out little tidbits of information that we very helpful.

I think I've finally got the hang of the new boards.

I was just wondering about Magdalene yesterday! I haven't seen her on the boards in ages (of course, there are only 3 or 4 threads I even follow anymore!).

I was just wondering about Magdalene yesterday! I haven't seen her on the boards in ages (of course, there are only 3 or 4 threads I even follow anymore!).

She just finished up here CA trip report, and is embarking on a new journey with he DB in the next week. She and I keep in pretty close contact. She is such a sweetheart we had a great time together a year ago last summer when she came to So Cal.

She just finished up here CA trip report, and is embarking on a new journey with he DB in the next week. She and I keep in pretty close contact. She is such a sweetheart we had a great time together a year ago last summer when she came to So Cal.

Aww, I'm so happy to hear that! :goodvibes I agree, she is a sweetheart -- I have met up with her several times at WDW!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Thank you! It's going to be so quiet here for us. Two of our children and their spouses are climbing mountains and exploring New Zealand; our youngest is working in the Magic Kingdom today!! Dwight & I are taking my 87-year old stepmom out for turkey dinner later today. I hope the restaurant is busy and noisy or it won't feel like Thanksgiving for us!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter