No Boo Boo's Left Behind.....Part 6

We're heading out to a movie today.

Then I'll come home and make the turkey.

I hope everyone has a happy turkey day!

We are having a roasting chicken instead of turkey, but everything else is pretty much "Thanksgiving ish"

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

We have ate, and are relaxing. Chris picked up a cold somewhere and has passed it to me. I worry more about him as he has to work tomorrow. But dinner was good. I still need to deliver a few pies in about an hour.

My turkey came out really juicy and perfectly cooked. One of my better ones. Neither Fran or I could finish the plates I served us, so we have a ton of mashed potatoes and green bean casserole left. Of course we have lots of turkey! The kitties were very happy.

for whatever reason I've stopped getting alerts on this thread. boo! but good morning all!!

Morning Bella, about half of mine stopped sending updates also. Not sure what is going on with the DIS

oh good not just me. And I forgot I had screen sharing up with the help desk and I went to im my friend saying I'm cursed with technology..and she can't even get a work order in to fix it..and the poor help desk woman could see it and she laughed. I hope she didn't think I was insulting her... I just break everything....

oops.... Oh well. I have two different IM's up on my screen, one for work and one with DH, I have caught myself right before I sent the wrong thing to work people

You guys are confusing me! I haven't had a work computer for 15 years now so I have no idea what you're talking about. Besides most of the time now I DIS from my phone, except when I n post updates on my TR.

You guys are confusing me! I haven't had a work computer for 15 years now so I have no idea what you're talking about. Besides most of the time now I DIS from my phone, except when I n post updates on my TR.
IM is instant messenger kind of like messaging someone on Facebook. Except it pops up right on their screen.

LOL - I have been known to have as many as 8 or 9 IMs going at one time. And unfortunately I have responded the wrong thing to the wrong person :rotfl2:

I don't get alerts for this thread anymore either :(

So hey everyone - how are things going?

going good! I think either 24 or 25 days now until my First of three Disney trips in 2016.. the different countdowns I'm using are giving me different days. so I'm already packing and wrapping Christmas presents. I'm so excited. How is everyone else?

I am glad that I am not the only one who is having problems with the alerts. For a few months now I don't get alerts when there is a new post on one of my watched threads. It's kind of a bummer.

All my Christmas is done and shipped out to everyone. We have no one here with us, and we don't get each other presents anymore.
But we will be together, sharing the day and being thankful for our blessings.

We don't do gifts anymore. We give them to the nephews, but that's it. I do have a present for my parents. On our cruise I bought them one of their photos from Formal night and framed it. But we don't sit around and open presents, it got to be pointless, everyone struggled to come up with "lists" and then we all bought each other stuff to buy things.

We will enjoy some good meals with my parents, and some good wine, but otherwise it will be low key and I hope for a lot of sleep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!