Nike Comfort Flip Flops

LaDonna

DIS Veteran
anyone try these yet
http://www.kohls.com/upgrade/websto...-00D2-DE11-974B-0019B9C043EB&mr:referralID=NA

Normally I have NO problem wearing whatever to the parks, I normally just wear OldNavy flops there, but last time I went was 4 years ago and well I am getting older lol But I'm looking for something in the $20 or under range, I know these are not in the range normally, but I'm a big bargain hunter so even something that may go on sale too

I have last years style of these & I like them. I change my footwear everyday when at the parks that helps alot.

Kae

I don't have any but know someone that does and she said they are so comfortable.

I think they look comfortable and I felt a pair at the store and they seem great but all I could think of is how gross they would get if they get wet. Does anyone know about that?

I had the Adidas ones last year and do NOT wear them in the rain. The pretty shiny stuff seperated from the foam and peeled off and I was left with goopy shoes BUT I bought another pair this year I just know to keep them dry.
a couple weeks ago Kohls had the Nike ones as a Bonus buy for $17.99 with a 30% off coupon mine were under $20.00

I have the adidas ones, yeah they are kinda gross when wet, and then I got blisters because of the fabric rubbing against my food while wet. I didn't have any peeling problems, and mine are like 2 years old now.

But they're pretty comfortable for the price range!

I have both the Adidas and Nike ones. I like the Adidas ones better. I thought the Nike ones ran small, and had to go up a size!

I have a pair. They are comfy, but kind of heavy. And fit slim. I don't think they would last at Disney. I also don't wear them when it's raining. It would take forever to dry. JC Penny had them cheap too.

I tried those on and didn't think they were comfortable at all. The gel seemed to squish down and the sole felt very hard to me.

I have the Nike Celso and LOVE them!!! :love: The foam base on them conformed to my feet after only a couple of times of wearing them. I pretty much live in them during the summer.

I have a pair of Nike Strap Runners... they have good arch support, which is important as I have flat feet.
nike-wmns-straprunner-7.jpg

I alternate shoes while on vaca too.

I had a pair last summer, they wore out by summers end. But my friend that works at kohls told me they have exchange them or give you the money back, so if you get them save the box, tags and receipt. they were super comfy though. They are gross when they are wet and get stained and wont wash, The stuffing is diaper filling.

I have them and wore them very often last year at Disney and also some skechers ones. Just can't put socks & sneakers on when the weather is hot. Like my feet to breathe..just me I guess. No problems at all..I even threw them in the washer and let them air dry and are as good as new...i do agree with the size..i had to go up in size

I like the Nike Celso flip flops. They were the most comfortable shoe I wore at Disney.

I totally agree! I LOVE Nike Celso flip flops.
I just bought a pair of the comfort ones, but haven't worn them much.
Also, Teva Mush flip flops are comfy.

Nike Celsos are excellent, and I don't/won't normally wear flip-flops! My sister HAS worn hers to Disney, and says they were awesome....

Switching shoes each day helped me, as well....:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter