• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nicknames-Old/New

Tinarie

How?

My name is Tina Marie. And my dad has ALWAYS called me tinarie (tina-ree). One of my friends came over to my house and started calling me that. It caught on..and now even my nephews call me that.

you all have some very interesting nicknames!
my dad calles me pumpkin and my aunts and uncles call me special k.(my name is Kristen) my cousin call me Kris and my old boyfriend calles me Kirsten or kirst really weird huh!

ummmm i have just gotten nick names this year so they are
Caption Obvious- I am in the flag line and i dropped my flag and i said i dropped my flag so our host for the night called me that and the name stuck
Chels- because my name is Chelsea and that is the only way that anyone can shorten it

Some of these are great! My only real nickanme is Banzai, but thats only for the kids at school who know my AIM name.

Sprinkler Booty: some of my friends got a tape of me when i was playin in the sprinklers as a kid

Fred: My friends brother just started called me Fred one day and her Bob...hmmm

Insane Chic: one of my friends he can like just point at me and ill start to laugh

Liz..Lizzy and other variations of my name

ohh nicknames
well i'll start with the worst one
Julliet- i got this one because on my debate team there is this one guy who most of us can't satnd and i really dislike him but he always comes by me and talks to me so they gave me Julliet and he got Romeo and so the kids on the debate team call me that.

Menzl- cause its my last name and my friends say my first name doesn't fit me but this name gets confusing cause they call my twin that too and its hard to walk down the halls with him and hear someone yell Menzl

Park rat- i got this one because i used to hang out at the park all the time before i moved and someone gave me and my friend this nickname

Criminal- because my friends think i'm the one that is always in trouble(i swear i'm not ;) ok maybe sometimes.) but if you didn't know me you would never suspect it

Peppermint Patty- my friends mom couldn't remember my name so she thinks i look like peppermint patty.

then i have various ones like Gimp(cause i just finished knee surgy and i'm always hurt with a broken this or that) and well we won't go into the other ones.

Well...

Jazzy/ Jazz: most of the guys call be that, just cause my name is Jasmine, (not like u couldn't c that anyway)lol.

Minney Mouse: 1 person calls me that cuase i call her by her whole name, Kathern, aka, Katie. She hates her whole name.:rolleyes:

Disney: Cause my family is like the only ones that go to WDW mostly in our school. And everyone knows it to.lol:D

Tyson William: It's pretty stupid, but my bf calls me this cause on her Caller ID, that's what appears. :rolleyes:

That's bout it :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter