Nick

poopie

<font color=purple>KS Safairy Princess!<br><font c
Rachael 33 - Obsessive planner, Disney phreak, just plain obsessive about everything, trip report writer.
Nick 32 - Calm, mild mannered Disney phreak, leaves trip planning to Rachael. Hard working needs this vacation.

On Today's agenda Epcot. Mickey calls, breakfast from the food court.

I suppose you may have been wondering how we were going to get all the stuff we have been buying home? Remember the Peapod packages? That stuff came in two nice sturdy boxes so we packed up one of them and take it to the package center at the Contemporary ( next to lobby) and send it home. It will actually be home before we are.

Monorail over to Epcot. I want to stop and look at a Lion King film cell. It is $650 and I decide that even though it would look GREAT in our living room that it is just too muck to spend on a film cell. Our living room is decorated in Safari look and the Lion King would fit in just right. Nick wanted a film cell from another Disney film (I won't say for privacy reasons) because our neighbor had done one of the voices in that film. It was funny because the cell was autographed by everyone who had done a voice for the character pictured EXCEPT our neighboor. His charcter wasn't signed. Probally because he isn't really famous. Nick said do you realize we are one of only a few people who could get this completed.? I guess we could have asked him. We aren't really friends with this neighboor but we know him from issues in our neighborhood. Someone wanted to build a BigBox store right across from us and we really felt it was not beneficial so this guy lead an effort (mail, e-mail , organizing the neighboors) and we were able to stop it thanks to all his hard work. We decided against that film cell because Nick only wanted it because our neighbor was in it and not beacuse it was one of our favorites or because it would have gone in our house, so we passed.

Next we rode SE, we never get tired of that ride. Then we run over and grab a FP for TT. Then off the UOE, that is another ride we really like alot.

Off to the land pavilion for food rocks. We had never seen this brfore and really enjoyed it. We rode living with the land and bought some more stuff we didn;t need in the gift shop.

We have a PS for the Coral Cafe, I had read some not too nice things about this place so I wasn't sure what to expect. The food was good and the aquarium was great. This shark kept swimming by us over and over.
Nick had the some alligator sausage salad thing that was yummy. I had some catch of the day fish with some potato pasta things it was good. We drank Octopus Juice. Not realy jucie, some mixed drink. It was ok.
After lunch we go into the living sea. I never get tired of seeing the Mantee's. We must have had Pixie Dust in our eyes because Nick bought me a huge stuffed Manatee. When I got home I was wondering just what I was going to do wuth a huge stuffed Manatee. He's cute anyway. Don't ask how I know it's a he. I just know these things.

We fiddle around innoventions for awhile. It's funny because it's supposed to be all hi-tech well Nick is already so hi-tech that nothing is really new to him, but we have to check it out every year just in case, (heaven forbid) they have some hi-tech stuff that Nick doesn't know about/have. :)

Then to body wars. We are surprised how empty it is. It's really a fun ride and if it's hot out like it was that day they have really cool air conditioning.

Finally time for our TT fast passes. We ride and then get another. We head off to walk around WS. That is one of our favorite things to do , no matter how many times we walk around we never tire of it.
We stop at mexico and ride "It's a small Mexico ride" as Nick has named it and in Norway to ride Malestrom.

Then off to France for dinner at the bistro. They ask if you speak French when you check in in case you want to speak it they will help you/laugh at your french while they are in the kitchen. ;)
This was one of our favorite dinners. We have a WONDERFUL bottle of wine (I forget what) We both have the Canard. (Duck) I chicken out of speaking french with the waiter. So much for the 4 years of French I took in high school. We are planning a trip to DL in Paris and I told Nick I'm going to take a conversational Franch class at the local college so I won't be so hesitant to use my french.
Dessert YUMMY I have the Crepe Flambe. I really just wanted to see him set them on fire at the table, but the were really good. Nick had the Souflee. He said it was great. this was the most expensive dinner we had the whole time, California Grill came in second. But both were exceptional.

We use the final FP for TT and jam back to the hotel to be there in time of the eletrical water parade to pull up to our hotel. We both just loved this parade. If you haven't seen it we recommend it. It is just one of those special Disney touches, it's something they don't have to do but they always go that extra mile for their guests.

To bed.

Miles walked 10.2

All-Star Movies 1/99
Dixie Landings 2/00
DVC Members BW 12/00
Contemporary 01/01
DL/DCA 6/01
BWV,Wonder,AKL 2/02

Another great day. Boy you have me curious about your neighbor now!! Thats really neat living next to him...whoever he is :)

hipgrl1.gif
iluvchat.gif

<FONT COLOR=Red> Co-Chat Mistress</font>
<FONT COLOR=Red>Instructional Chat Co-Host
</FONT>
<font color=Blue> Co-Moderator Trip Reports Board</font>
<font color=green>
<font color=FF00CC>Co-Moderator Theme Parks, Attractions and Strategies

Now I am really curious as to who your neighbor is...please give us just the slightest hint??!!?? Thanks for posting! :)

I think you should have gotten the cell and had your neighbor sign it. You would have had a special one-of-a-kind cell! Another great trip report, thanks! :D0

Barb-for Real!
Been there, done that, GOING BACK!
noears.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter