Nick Hotel

WE are ther from DEc 19th -Dec 26th..I am nervous about the kids running inthe hall til 1 am thing...I NEED my beauty rest! We got an employee rate though, so it's really hard to pass up!

I am going to book a character breakfast now after reading this. My DD is9 and think she outgrew most of the nick characters though.

Tiffer said:
WE are ther from DEc 19th -Dec 26th..I am nervous about the kids running inthe hall til 1 am thing...I NEED my beauty rest! We got an employee rate though, so it's really hard to pass up!

I am going to book a character breakfast now after reading this. My DD is9 and think she outgrew most of the nick characters though.
I wouldn't worry about it. Just request a non pool side room. They are running on the inside of the courtyard. Like I said the oasis pool is much littler so less people. The room are awsome. I am gonna take pics and post them tonight. We are also doing the character breakfast in the morning and I will post that too. You will have fun. Its all in how you make it.

Forgive me if I am wrong. But what do people expect at a Kid hotel? HELLO KIDS!!!! If you want a quite boring place stay home. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter