• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nicest/Cheapest

Lthouseprincess

Mouseketeer
We fly into Orlando at midnight and need a cheap/Nice hotel for about 9 hours. What places have you been happy with?

I'll be staying at the Comfort Suites Maingate East for about $60/night in two weeks and I can't wait! We've stayed here before, it's right next to Old Town, has a great breakfast and is clean and quiet. I'd recommend it to anyone! Also, there are some good deals to be found on the previously mentioned website www.hotelkingdom.com. Have a great trip!

Comfort Inn LBV for $39 on travelzoo.com. We stayed there our first night, since we didn't arrive till 7 p.m. then moved to Pop the next morning. The hotel is only a few minutes from WDW, so it was quick to get there the next morning to check in before going to the parks.

I am looking at maybe staying one night at comfort inn LBV as well. Could you tell me how you get the rate of 39.00.
Thanks

Go on travelzoo.com and enter Orlando into the search for hotels. It will come up with about a dozen deals right now; one of them is Comfort Inn LBV, but it is $49 now through May 15 (blackout MLK weekend and Easter weekend). The $39 deal we got was in October. The webpage gives you the number to call and what deal to mention. We had no problem with this whatsoever, and they were very accommodating there to get us a nonsmoking/non-pet room b/c of my asthma. Good luck!

Thanks for the good information, we're finally coming back...
:banana:

Go on priceline.com and bid about $60 for a 3.5 star hotel on the Orlando airport section. People have reported they have won the Hyatt inside the airport (WHICH IS THE COOLEST HOTEL EVER) well for an airport for less than $60 on priceline.
If you don't get that hotel, you'll get something pretty good. I can also vouch for the Crowne Plaza at MCO which is really nice as well.
google search "Bidding for travel" for more assistance. the website shows how much people bid and won for their priceline hotels.

Another vote for priceline here! I wouldn't normally use them for the entire stay, since you never know for sure what you're getting. But for an overnight crash pad, the folks suggesting priceline and 3+ stars have got it right.

Another vote for priceline here! I wouldn't normally use them for the entire stay, since you never know for sure what you're getting. But for an overnight crash pad, the folks suggesting priceline and 3+ stars have got it right.

A vote from me too :thumbsup2

We fly into Orlando at midnight and need a cheap/Nice hotel for about 9 hours. What places have you been happy with?

THere are many places here in Orlando .. One piece of advice shall be to book them well in advance to avail last night blues

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter