NHL Playoff Hockey 2023

The NHL gave it to them.
https://www.nhl.com/goldenknights/n...anley-award-for-game-presentation/c-335873416

Great pre game. Love it. Lots of energy. I think people that hate it are just jealous. But they're all reduced to rooting for Tkachuk, the kind of guy they hate all year but now love him for a week.

I do agree that the repeat value isn't that great. So for a 7 game series, by the 4th time you see it, it's like the Indiana Jones show at Hollywood Studios. Old hat. If they win the cup, maybe they could work Vegas players laughing while other players lose their cool and start punching into the show.
I wouldn't expect anything less from a team from Vegas and have no issue with it...except Jon Taffer...yeesh. Guy is a New Yorker.

I wouldn't expect anything less from a team from Vegas and have no issue with it...except Jon Taffer...yeesh. Guy is a New Yorker.
Well if a town in Tennessee that Charlie Daniels never actually lived within the city limits of can claim him, Vegas can claim New York Transplant Taffer. Although with all the genuine celebrities they can get, why get the bar rescue dude?

Well if a town in Tennessee that Charlie Daniels never actually lived within the city limits of can claim him, Vegas can claim New York Transplant Taffer. Although with all the genuine celebrities they can get, why get the bar rescue dude?
Yeah. Bar Rescue is entertaining...and I have wasted a few Sundays watching marathons...my favorite still being the Pirate Bar in Silver Spring, MD. They took the renovation (into basically a corporate bar) but almost immediately tore it all down (and I think burned the sign) and went back to being a Pirate Bar...and closed down...
But I digress. It was weird seeing that dude in a Vegas jersey...probably has a few restaurants in Vegas I suppose.

Yeah. Bar Rescue is entertaining...and I have wasted a few Sundays watching marathons...my favorite still being the Pirate Bar in Silver Spring, MD. They took the renovation (into basically a corporate bar) but almost immediately tore it all down (and I think burned the sign) and went back to being a Pirate Bar...and closed down...
But I digress. It was weird seeing that dude in a Vegas jersey...probably has a few restaurants in Vegas I suppose.

LOL one of the most famous episodes. Yo ho ho and a bottle of dumb. You just knew that one was going to go that way. They bad mouthed Taffer said he didn't know anything. The irony is they actually asked for a second rescue before closing and blaming Taffer for the bad publicity. The owner actually opened another bar and it closed too.

Just read that ESPN will not be renewing the contract for Chris Chelios - part of Disney's overall cost cutting. I wish they would get rid of Subhan, but I'm sure Cheli is pricier. That makes me sad - if they had tossed Subhan and brought in Patrick Sharp, it would be my personal hat trick of fav players.

I watched the first two periods last night then went to bed at 4-0. Did it really get chippy enough for all of the misconducts that were called in the third? No idea what caused the Tkachuk misconduct in the second, he made a good clean hit and gets 2 and 10 for Barbashev trying to beat him up?

I did stay up for OT, both teams had chances and made dumb mistakes to give the other chances. Watching live I though that was a tripping penalty at the end of 3, then on replay it wasn't nearly as egregious as it looked live.

I actually stayed up and watched it - some good hockey! I really thought he Knights had them outclassed at every turn, but the Panters pulled it off. I still think the Knights are going to take it - they're phenomonal!

I forgot the game was even on so I did a score check online and then didn’t even bother to watch. Gross. Disgusting. Worst thing to happen to the NHL in decades.

However, it’s over and I am ready to look forward to watching the Hawks draft Bedard and give the team some life again. Sadly, Patrick Sharp signed a dea with Philadelphia that will keep him off of my tv screen for the foreseeable future - that might be a bigger disappointment than the cup winners this season.

Early reports mentioned that the majority of the Panthers were playing very injured from the Bruins games. Their bodies weren't up to it.

Doesn't take away from the fact that Vegas played a really good and complete game.

I'm looking forward to watching the trades and transfers.

Early reports mentioned that the majority of the Panthers were playing very injured from the Bruins games. Their bodies weren't up to it.

Doesn't take away from the fact that Vegas played a really good and complete game.

I'm looking forward to watching the trades and transfers.

Yeah, they were playing with some gnarly injuries. I don’t necessarily agree with the mindset of playing injured, but, it’s part of the game and it’s what makes hockey players a whole different breed.

Jesper Bratt 8 years/$63mm.
Very happy at <$8mm/year.
Hopefully Timo Meier soon. Keep that young core intact.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter