NHL Playoff Hockey 2023

On a different note, as much as I love having Cheli and Mess as intermission hosts, I cannot stand PK Subban. So many times, it looks like Cheli and Mess want to just punch him. Get rid of Subban, put in Patrick Sharp and it would be the Adelle Dazeem trifecta!

Not interested in women. I am happily married. Maybe you need the private time with your photos to feel better about yourself. I’m done.

are you going to start stalking my posts again like you did last time? I am now reminded of last time I posited on this board. I’m not going to engage anymore. Enjoy your pictures.

Well, that was an incredibly disappointing end to the Dallas series. I wasn't watch the game, but I saw the score. I guess they should have made Benn a healthy scratch since they did so much better without him.

Here's hoping Florida wins the cup! I'm more looking forward to the draft and watching Connor Bedard go to my Blackhawks!

While the matchup is not my favorite, I'm still looking forward to watching Vegas v Florida. As a Lightning fan, I'm still cheering for the Panthers. There are still 2 ex-Lightning players that I like on the team.

Also, keeping an eye on free agency to see who gets kept/traded.

While the matchup is not my favorite, I'm still looking forward to watching Vegas v Florida. As a Lightning fan, I'm still cheering for the Panthers. There are still 2 ex-Lightning players that I like on the team.

Also, keeping an eye on free agency to see who gets kept/traded.

It’s going to be a wild off season for us. There’s talk of getting rid of a few of our key players and it makes my stomach hurt to think of them playing on another team. Only time will tell…

They nailed our blurb. I will never, never, n.e.v.e.r. cheer for Vegas. I already warned my husband to avoid me for a day or two if they end up winning the Cup 🤢

I thought those were pretty dead on. I watched part of game 1, but eh. I tried to watch the pre-game and wow - what a steaming pile. I laughed when whatever commentator called it an "award winning" pre-game. Really? What award is given for "Best NHL Pre-Game Show"?? Is that a little known ESPY? If that is what Vegas and the NHL think they need to do to keep people entertained, I will pass. I hate that they think they need T&A and apparently Vegas needs animated dragons and fake sword fights - so sad. I was actually excited when Vegas was awarded a team and even bought a Golden Knights shirt before their first season, but the way it has gone just isn't for me.

Award winning pre-game show?

Yeah, the Knights gave themselves an award for it.

Even though it’s over the top garish kitsch, it was fun to watch. Once. If I attended more than one game there I’d intentionally arrive late.

Even though it’s over the top garish kitsch, it was fun to watch. Once. If I attended more than one game there I’d intentionally arrive late.

I had to watch it back in ‘18 when we played them (and should have won that series). Maybe we’re all just having the same fever dream? One can hope.

The NHL gave it to them.
https://www.nhl.com/goldenknights/n...anley-award-for-game-presentation/c-335873416

Great pre game. Love it. Lots of energy. I think people that hate it are just jealous. But they're all reduced to rooting for Tkachuk, the kind of guy they hate all year but now love him for a week.

I do agree that the repeat value isn't that great. So for a 7 game series, by the 4th time you see it, it's like the Indiana Jones show at Hollywood Studios. Old hat. If they win the cup, maybe they could work Vegas players laughing while other players lose their cool and start punching into the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter