• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NHL 2021/2022 Season Thread

I don’t get the rangers. Theyve been so over the place this post season. I was hoping after them going up 2-0 they’d knock off the lightning. I don’t want to see them win the cup, but I’d much rather them than the lightning if it would come down to it.

It’s incredibly disappointing to give up that 2 game lead. It hurts being a Rangers fan x.x My concern is this series going to 7 and if we win we have NOTHING left in the tank. We’re already looking incredibly tired and playing sloppy :/

Shame the rangers couldn’t make it to the finals. Should be a good series though. Colorado has had a relatively easy ride so far, and they’ve been off quite a bit. I think that actually hurts them a little. That plus the fact that Tampa knows what it takes to win doing it the last two years. Hoping they don’t make it three.

Well, you all know me by now. I'm a happy camper. I'm glad they made it back to the final. Win or lose, I'm looking forward to a good game of hockey this series. I remember odds makers very early on that said this was going to be the matchup.

Hoping for the same outcome as game 1. I unfortunately missed the goal in ot. I turned it off during the break, and when I turned it back on it was over already.

Go Avs!!

Great offensive display by the Avs last night. Not getting my hopes up as the rangers went up 2-0 and ended up losing the next 4.

But I’m not usually snide about it like Onion Boy is. I really do want the Maple Leafs to win the Cup. Or the Canucks or Jets.

So happy that the Avs won. Have been my second favorite since I was a kid and they were the Nordiques. It was a great shutdown game for them, especially the third. Pure domination.

The Avs are a great team. My Lightning fought hard and I'm proud of them.
Now they've released their injury list and I feel for them. 8 of 12 players played through some significant injuries. They have 2 months to rest and heal to start again. Looking forward to next season.

Loved Colorado winning! Of course, I would’ve loved Pens more, but getting a 87 shout out by his hometown buddy MacKinnon was pretty cool. (Knowing they were going to win because he got room 1787, gotta love how superstitious hockey players are.)

Congrats to them for winning what is considered one of the hardest (if not thee) and coolest trophy to get!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter