NHL 2021/2022 Season Thread

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
NHL 2021/2022 Season Thread. Who’s your team, what are your predictions for the season? I actually don’t expect much from the NY Rangers this season. 😞 I predict the LVGK to win it all this season.:confused3🏒🥅

My team is the Jets and I predict good things for us. We made a ton of quality choices this off season so we’re in a great position to make it to the playoffs and hopefully have a deep run. We desperately need a back up goalie because Hellebuyck can’t play all 82 games and Comrie is nowhere near ready to be an NHL backup.

My team is the Jets and I predict good things for us. We made a ton of quality choices this off season so we’re in a great position to make it to the playoffs and hopefully have a deep run. We desperately need a back up goalie because Hellebuyck can’t play all 82 games and Comrie is nowhere near ready to be an NHL backup.
Good luck to your team. :-)

NHL 2021/2022 Season Thread. Who’s your team, what are your predictions for the season? I actually don’t expect much from the NY Rangers this season. 😞 I predict the LVGK to win it all this season.:confused3🏒🥅
It’s just VGK. They’ll make it to the playoffs but is this the season they don’t fall apart right at the end? Love my boys but our top line completely checked out in the finals.

DD is in Seattle now so I’ll be watching The Kraken as well.

Last edited:
My team is the Lightning. I'm embarrassed by their play, or lack of, last night. I'm hoping for a three-peat of course. It will be a big challenge for them.

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong suffering Florida Panthers fan.

Feels good to enter the season with a lot of positivity for a change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter