Next in the kitchen exchanges...Salt & Pepper shakers...CLOSED!!

I think I may end this one tomorrow afternoon or Wed. morning....so if anyone else wants to play, now is the time ::yes::

Yikes, I almost didn't see this one.

Since the exchanges are no longer on the Community Board, I think you are probably missing out on a lot of the "impulse exchangers" :rotfl:

Okay, I have a question to ask.

Around here novelty salt and pepper shakers are very difficult to find brand new in packages.

I can find literally hundreds of different cool sets at the local "antique" stores but of course they are not brand new, nor are they in boxes.

Would anyone object to receiving "antique" salt and pepper shakers :confused3

Glad you found us, Cruisin'. Yes, I think we are losing a lot of possible exchangers over here :(

I wouldn't mind antique shakers.
How about everyone else??

gotta skip this one

we don't use s&p shakers except the throw away kind

As for the exchages i sent a PM with all your concerns to WebmasterKathy

telling her we tried the SIG links and big exchanges in the past are small now

no one is finding us

I don't know if anything other than just waiting for them to find us can be done
but I will let you know when I hear back

Cruisin said:
Would anyone object to receiving "antique" salt and pepper shakers :confused3

Not me! I was wondering that, too....this is the antique capitol of the world! But I did find some cute new ones at Hallmark, of all places!

Meriweather said:
Glad you found us, Cruisin'. Yes, I think we are losing a lot of possible exchangers over here :(

I wouldn't mind antique shakers.
How about everyone else??

I don't mind :)

That's great that no one minds getting the older salt & pepper shakers.

Last year I went out shopping for the salt & pepper exchange at the antique store and ended up keeping a bunch of them for myself :smooth:

This year I'll make sure that I buy double the amount I need, just in case :rotfl:

Cruisin said:
That's great that no one minds getting the older salt & pepper shakers.

Last year I went out shopping for the salt & pepper exchange at the antique store and ended up keeping a bunch of them for myself :smooth:

This year I'll make sure that I buy double the amount I need, just in case :rotfl:

:rotfl: Shopping for exchanges does that, doesn't it?? Two of a lot of things....one to send, one to keep ;)

Okay, Nancy, just found out that I am going to the BIG mall on Friday - and I am SURE I will find some cute shakers. Count me in! {Do you need my info. again? I doubt it! :lmao: }

I drove half an hour to the antique mall today.

Spent over an hour wandering and looking for salt and pepper shakers.

Found some I liked and took them all to the cashier.

She dropped one of them on the floor and it shattered into a million pieces :rolleyes: It was my favorite set too.

I didn't have time to go back and pick out another set, since my daughter had to get back for dance class.

I still picked up a few other sets, but I might have to go out looking again. :moped:

As much as I love salt and pepper shakers--I even collect them..this was hard! I found some that I would love, but not sure if they would! So, I went with the cute ones. I had to take all three DSs...10, 9, and 6, so I didn't get to look for extras. SORRY! :guilty:

BTW, I mailed the first this afternoon!

No...Lynne just got hers early because she is leaving for vacation.

but I think I will do them now :teeth:

Stay tuned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!