Next in the kitchen exchanges...Salt & Pepper shakers...CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Next up in the kitchen exchanges is : SALT & PEPPER SHAKERS :mickeyjum
(followed by mugs and "anything" for the kitchen)

Sign-ups go until 7-28.
Mail by date will be 8-4.
Minimum is $10 (not including postage)

PM me:
name
address
e-mail address
novelty?? or are you a serious salt and pepperer ;)
international mailing, if needed?
elf, if needed?

mommytotwo said:

Patsy!! You really shouldn't be smokin :p

Some one must want to play with us ::yes::

I'm off to play for the day, hope to find some more sign-ups when I get home :wave:

Meriweather said:
Patsy!! You really shouldn't be smokin :p

Some one must want to play with us ::yes::

I'm off to play for the day, hope to find some more sign-ups when I get home :wave:

:rotfl: don't worry Nancy, in real life, I don't smoke or drink. Just having some virtual fun.
Have a fun day.

mommytotwo said:
:rotfl: don't worry Nancy, in real life, I don't smoke or drink. Just having some virtual fun.
Have a fun day.

I didn't figure you did ;)
I still like this one :dogdance:

I bought salt/pepper shakers at Xmas specifically for this, THEN I moved... You know what? I can't find them. :P And I'm not supposed to be doing any more exchanges. :P you people are really enablers... :P *cries*

Yes I am a shopaholic. And no, I don't hink I'll be participating. Love you all very much but no, no no nononononono.

it is, and it's fun too. And of course, I can't forget to mention the friendships you build out of it. So don't hesitate to join in!

:rotfl: We'll miss you, Dianna....but even I have been know to pass on one or two :teeth:
And yes, I have a stash of salt & pepper shakers too :rolleyes:
In fact I have a whole floor and about 4 plastic shoe boxes AND a stacking drawer thingee just full of things for the exchanges :blush:

Who else wants to play with us.
Last time we did S&P we had a big group.

Someone must want some new cute/funny/nice salt and pepper shakers. ::yes::

Meriweather said:
:rotfl: We'll miss you, Dianna....but even I have been know to pass on one or two :teeth:
And yes, I have a stash of salt & pepper shakers too :rolleyes:
In fact I have a whole floor and about 4 plastic shoe boxes AND a stacking drawer thingee just full of things for the exchanges :blush:

I've got you beat. I've got the large 53 quart tub thingys 2 of them *grin* and a whole room filled with Presents. Or things that can be presents just for any occasion. *grin* Yes I SHOP a lot. Is it any wonder the BF wants me to stop? *giggles* :rotfl:

Meriweather said:
Who else wants to play with us.
Last time we did S&P we had a big group.

Someone must want some new cute/funny/nice salt and pepper shakers. ::yes::

I just think they don't see us any more!

UrsulasMyHero said:
I just think they don't see us any more!

I think that they should still have the sticky thread on the top of the community board for exchanges. Would that be so bad?? It would get the exchanges more exposer.

I think the sticky thread over there would be great....but not sure they will do it :(

Meriweather said:
I think the sticky thread over there would be great....but not sure they will do it :(

Maybe if a bunch of people email that idea they might consider it. One thread dosen't take up that much room. Just let me know if you want me to email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts