News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level up your WEB Slingers experience with WEB Power Bands at Avengers Campus

"As the opening date rapidly approaches for Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure, the Disney Parks Blog has shared a look at a new immersive piece of merchandise that can actually change your ride experience aboard WEB Slingers: A Spider-Man Adventure — WEB Power Bands."

That's kinda cool how it interacts with the ride and all. I'm not sure I like the "gamification" of rides though. MFSR is weird, though I fianlly got to be pilot and it is such a better experience! I still prefer Star Tours though.

That's kinda cool how it interacts with the ride and all. I'm not sure I like the "gamification" of rides though. MSFR is weird, though I fianlly got to be pilot and it is such a better experience! I still prefer Star Tours though.

I am not sure how a parent can resist when we see other little guests boasting their scores, etc. If successful, I think Disney will tap into this for future attractions.

Ugh. That hurts. Right during our trip and with capacity increases looming. I like the ride, don't mind missing it but that is some timing right there. :(

Awww I’m sorry to hear that. You never know, there always seems to be delays!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Awww I’m sorry to hear that. You never know, there always seems to be delays!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻

It's such a short refurb - I guess my hope of adding the projection mapping from the DL version isn't going to happen this time.

That's kinda cool how it interacts with the ride and all. I'm not sure I like the "gamification" of rides though. MFSR is weird, though I fianlly got to be pilot and it is such a better experience! I still prefer Star Tours though.
The one strange things about these IMO is that it appears as though you can ONLY use them for the ride. Just "borrow" the HP wand system and add that tech everywhere on campus!

The one strange things about these IMO is that it appears as though you can ONLY use them for the ride. Just "borrow" the HP wand system and add that tech everywhere on campus!

I think they ahve other toy features though for at home. It looks like they shoot something out of a spring-loaded deal, and have lights, etc. It would be cool if they interacted with more things in the park though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter