News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

More Exciting Dining Options to Return to Walt Disney World Resort

“You’ll be able to once again enjoy seaside meals when Cape May Café at Disney’s Beach Club Resort reopens, and, get your taste buds ready for the re-opening of Tusker House Restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park.”

CHEF MICKEYS
“Starting May 16, Chef Mickey’s will offer an all-you-care-to-enjoy family-style dinner that will include “no touch” appearances like snapping a selfie or waving hello as Mickey Mouse and some of his favorite pals make surprising appearances in each of the dining rooms. Similar to other character dining locations, Guests will take home a souvenir with character signatures and colorful artwork.”

CAPE MAY CAFE
“If you ever dream of escaping to the beach and enjoying all the delicious food of an oceanside town, you’ll be happy that Cape May Café at Disney’s Beach Club Resort REOPENS ON May 18! The New England-style restaurant is a perfect location to refuel before and after a day of adventure at Walt Disney World.”

TUSKER HOUSE
The guest-favorite character dining location at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, Tusker House Restaurant, will reopen this summer! During the modified character experience, guests will enjoy delicious family-style entrees inspired by the flavors of Africa and can snap photos of Donald Duck and friends, dressed in their safari best as they promenade through the restaurant. We will share more about the menu and reservation information soon.

**Bookings for Cape May Café and dinnertime at Chef Mickey’s open on May 7. 💃🏻

Last edited:

“You’ll be able to once again enjoy seaside meals when Cape May Café at Disney’s Beach Club Resort reopens, and, get your taste buds ready for the re-opening of Tusker House Restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park.”

“Starting May 16, Chef Mickey’s will offer an all-you-care-to-enjoy family-style dinner that will include “no touch” appearances like snapping a selfie or waving hello as Mickey Mouse and some of his favorite pals make surprising appearances in each of the dining rooms. Similar to other character dining locations, Guests will take home a souvenir with character signatures and colorful artwork.”

“If you ever dream of escaping to the beach and enjoying all the delicious food of an oceanside town, you’ll be happy that Cape May Café at Disney’s Beach Club Resort REOPENS ON May 18! The New England-style restaurant is a perfect location to refuel before and after a day of adventure at Walt Disney World.”

No date for Tusker House? One of my family's favorites. I would love it to be open for our June trip.

I wonder what the menu will look like. I just looked online and no sneak peeks

Edit, I just found a description online. The all-you-care-to enjoy family-style breakfast menu will feature like pastries, omelets, and Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse waffles. Dinner will include Parker House rolls and corn bread, a seafood boil with a variety of fresh seafood, The Turf Platter with steak and chicken, and lobster mac and cheese.

Last edited:

CHEF MICKEYS

CAPE MAY CAFE

TUSKER HOUSE
The guest-favorite character dining location at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, Tusker House Restaurant, will reopen this summer! During the modified character experience, guests will enjoy delicious family-style entrees inspired by the flavors of Africa and can snap photos of Donald Duck and friends, dressed in their safari best as they promenade through the restaurant. We will share more about the menu and reservation information soon.

This is exciting news! We will be at WDW at the end of May / beginning of June. I hope Tusker House opens up by then!

The buses that run from the TTC to Magic Kingdom in the morning are no longer running every day.

“They will mainly still run on weekends and busier days, but it’s up to the discretion of the Bus Transportation Cast Members.”

Note: I do not take the busses so I’m not sure if this is known, but DFB just posted it, so I thought I’d share.
What surprises me about this is that the Magic Kingdom has been closing to park reservations nearly every day. Were the past few days exceptions? If not, how could they there be less busy days when they're filled to capacity?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter