News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edited to remove link. ( it's FL news and not an official Disney announcement)

:)

Last edited:
Ugghh!! Too early for work! 😂 😴 I ended up picking coffee!! Hoping it will motivate me to workout! 😆 Yeah it’s a bit chilly here this morning, about 42 degrees right now. Baseball this morning and tomorrow morning!! Feel like we’re still dressing for winter!! Can’t wait for summer!! Hope you guys get a win in your game today and good luck getting an Oga’s!!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🥎
It's high 50s and now 60s but cold!! Lol
Thanks!! No win and I was scorekeeper so no time for potential Oga score (hopefully SOON haha 😀)

Hey girl!

I did not post it because Orange County, NOT Disney, said temperature checks are no longer needed. The article itself states:

“In other words, Dr. Pino’s statements and the Florida Department of Health recommendation should not be construed to mean Walt Disney World will change its policy simultaneous with this recommendation.”

Until one of the major blogs report it, and it’s Disney related, I won’t post it. Just don’t want to cause any confusion. 🙃

Last edited:
Hey girl!

I did not post it because Orange County, NOT Disney, said temperature checks are no longer needed. The article itself states:

“In other words, Dr. Pino’s statements and the Florida Department of Health recommendation should not be construed to mean Walt Disney World will change its policy simultaneous with this recommendation.”

Until one of the major blogs report it, and it’s Disney related, I won’t post it. Just don’t want to cause any confusion. 🙃
Thanks!! As always:) It was linked in my email and I'm reading on my phone.

Which....is not always a good idea !! :)

Valet parking returns to Walt Disney World Resort hotels

The tentative timeline below:

• May 1 - Disney’s Grand Floridian
  • May 2 - Disney’s Contemporary Resort
  • May 2 - Disney’s Riviera Resort
  • May 16 - Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
  • May 16 - Disney’s BoardWalk Resort
  • May 30 - Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
  • May 30 - Disney’s Beach Club Resort
  • May 30 - Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Kidani Village
  • June 7 - Disney’s Wilderness Lodge

Valet service continues to be available for Guests with disabilities who may require parking assistance. A valid disability parking permit is required.

Valet service is $33 per night (sales tax included).

Last edited:

Valet service continues to be available for Guests with disabilities who may require parking assistance. A valid disability parking permit is required.

Nothing I’ve ever used nor am I likely to ever use it, but it’s nice to see the slow and steady restoration of services.

Meh, I'd rather have the package delivery return! Enable my spending habits, Disney!

But agree... it's a step.

Do they still charge the valet fee for those with disabilities? If so, I believe that violates the ADA rules.

Not really news, but interesting note about the Valet news. Disney outsources valet and some bell services/luggage assistance functions to Bags, Inc (same company that provided the now defunct DME luggage handling and Airline Check-In services). You can see a number of the valet related job postings on their website: https://careers-bags.icims.com/jobs/search?pr=0&searchLocation=12781-12793-ORLANDO&schemaId=&o=

(And no, Disney does not charge for valet services if needed for accessible parking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter