News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what this means for other restaurants, but Skipper's Canteen just changed their last reservation time from 7pm to 8pm for the first week of June. There were a number of reservations available btwn 7pm and 8pm.
Thank you so much for posting! I was able to get a 7:15 Skipper on May 26 that I had been looking for.

So sorry for the 💩 news day guys. I was really hoping there would be some exciting news. 😔 I promise I won’t give up. More positive news will come *soon!* I just know it! 🤞🏻🤞🏻💃🏻💃🏻
With Disneyland reopening today, it was bound to be a slower news day. I agree in a couple weeks with that quarterly earnings call coming up it could be a little more exciting then...

I know this isn’t a discussion/commentary thread, but can’t help it. All the DL news today reminds me of the excitement and anticipation many of us experienced at WDW’s reopening last July. Granted COVID felt much scarier at the time and it was in the middle of one of the waves. While I was very happy to be there and am very thankful Disney kept moving forward with things in Florida - at the time there was always that little bug in the back of your mind questioning...pretty much everything.

There’s a different vibe today for sure. Seems like lots of smiles and many, many happy people.

DL is obviously a very important asset to The Walt Disney Company - it means so much to CMs, guests, and ultimately influences much of what we see at WDW.

A great day for Disney, the Parks/Resorts, and for all of us.

I’m sure these have been posted above so I’m repeating things, but some really great stuff online today:

How are you today?! I’m laying here debating if I should get up and exercise or just continue to lay here. Then again, I could also go for coffee. Decisions. 🤔 😂
Hmmm, that's a tough one. You're in Jersey right? It might be a 'lil windy going out this morning (terrible here last night in D.C. and I know NY usually follows the next day).

I'm good! Been working since around 5:30, trying to catch up so I don't miss my deadlines early next week lol. Although maybe a little later since my time stamp says otherwise, I tend to pop in this thread first before going for a walk or starting work during the weekdays 😍

Got a project in and off to the kiddo's softball game where I will likely be trying to get an Oga's reservation in June between innings haha.

Have a happy Saturday! :)

Hmmm, that's a tough one. You're in Jersey right? It might be a 'lil windy going out this morning (terrible here last night in D.C. and I know NY usually follows the next day).

I'm good! Been working since around 5:30, trying to catch up so I don't miss my deadlines early next week lol. Although maybe a little later since my time stamp says otherwise, I tend to pop in this thread first before going for a walk or starting work during the weekdays 😍

Got a project in and off to the kiddo's softball game where I will likely be trying to get an Oga's reservation in June between innings haha.

Have a happy Saturday! :)

Ugghh!! Too early for work! 😂 😴 I ended up picking coffee!! Hoping it will motivate me to workout! 😆 Yeah it’s a bit chilly here this morning, about 42 degrees right now. Baseball this morning and tomorrow morning!! Feel like we’re still dressing for winter!! Can’t wait for summer!! Hope you guys get a win in your game today and good luck getting an Oga’s!!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🥎

Ugghh!! Too early for work! 😂 😴 I ended up picking coffee!! Hoping it will motivate me to workout! 😆 Yeah it’s a bit chilly here this morning, about 42 degrees right now. Baseball this morning and tomorrow morning!! Feel like we’re still dressing for winter!! Can’t wait for summer!! Hope you guys get a win in your game today and good luck getting an Oga’s!!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🥎
Up here in Mass..I remember those days freezing down the baseball field with winter coats and blankets...must say I'd give anything to be back down those fields, now that the kiddos are grown...enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter