News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don’t know how all this works but the current proposed route appears to be much more conducive to a ‘high speed’ train as it is mainly straight lines. Would all the twists and turns of the newly proposed line affect the speed it could travel? I know our local subway system slows significantly each time it goes into section with bends and curves.

It would but also a high speed train like this isn't a commuter train. It's like the high speed trains in Japan. Use to get from A to B and then a subway or something to get to C.

Good morning! Happy Sunday!

In case I didn't thank you the other day for posting the June extended hours, I wanted to thank you :).

Hey there!!!! You’re welcome!!!! Happy to help!!! I’m hoping our dates will be in the next big batch, so I’m looking forward to seeing them!! The later they’re open, the better!!!! So excited to get back!!! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter