News Round Up 2020

I must be the only one who didn’t get a pin! I used to always get them!
Is it related on how often you go? The two times I have gotten a PIN CODE they are actually for my father-in-law (his last name, my old zip code from when I ordered the tickets) ... who I booked a trip for back in 2015. Do they just reach out to people who haven't been in a while to try and entice them back?

Is it related on how often you go? The two times I have gotten a PIN CODE they are actually for my father-in-law (his last name, my old zip code from when I ordered the tickets) ... who I booked a trip for back in 2015. Do they just reach out to people who haven't been in a while to try and entice them back?

I think so, too. I have my parents Disney Experiences set up with my alternate emails. I got the last two codes for them - they haven't been on-property since 2017. They went to the parks last December. We're AP and go several times a year and haven't gotten a code.

Not on Shop Dis yet. MAW is my biggest charity. Love what they do. Will no doubt plump down some dough on these when they make it on line.
Its pretty much been and gone on the UK store this morning. I managed to get a wristlet. I noticed the blurb says about raising money till April 2021 so I don't think its going to be a super limited collection. I was hoping for the wdw spirit jersey and they just had the disneyland one. Fingers crossed the wdw one comes to the UK disney store.

I got this one and the last one that was sent out. I've been 4 times since June 2019. So who knows.

I think some of the MAW stuff dropped online - you have to "go in a waiting room" virtually but then you're there. I just got Spirit Jersey for me and the kid. And leggings....
Yep. Thanks for the heads up. I think there was some magic coincidence that this just happened to drop on my Payday! Oh well, Mrs. Ally with just have to realize its for a good cause! Plus she will reap the rewards when the order I just placed comes in! pirate:

I am just so thankful that there wasn't a Dooney on there! :tigger:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter