News Round Up 2020

Not to drag this any further from NEWS that we already have .... LOL... a ticket discount wouldn't do some of us any good - if we have APs, or have already purchased dated tickets, either from WDW or from third party, we need to use those and have room only or free dining as incentives. I've booked and rebooked 4 trips now, starting last April, and right now, hoping that the current booking for next April holds. It would really be nice if there was a bit of Pixie Dust offered that would offset some of the closing/limits/etc.

There won’t be a one size fits all discount. Hopefully they have several promotions going at once.

Has it been officially confirmed that the "show" part of Savi's will be returning with just less people inside? Or will they just ditch the show/ceremony portion and have 8 or so people in there constructing a lightsaber from the pieces with the help of a cast member?

Dunno. News releases don’t mention changes other than distancing etc but neither do they mention union cm’s being called back.

I'm just glad that they had already started on Epcot. So at least we got a few improvements. I think taking away the tombstones and opening up the entryway and adding back the old Pylons was already a big improvement.

And you'd think they also need to at least finish up what they were working on like walkways.

Dr.-Who.gif

I'm just glad that they had already started on Epcot. So at least we got a few improvements. I think taking away the tombstones and opening up the entryway and adding back the old Pylons was already a big improvement.

And you'd think they also need to at least finish up what they were working on like walkways.

yeah, at this point maybe just clean/fix up the center part and put in some trees and shade and a new Starbuck and maybe a beer garden like mentioned in one plan, maybe do the Moana water feature and call it a day (and finish Rat and Guardians of course)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter