News Round Up 2020

NEWS

Onward available for digital download tonight and coming to Disney+ on April 3rd!

Wow! I guess they figure they'll get a little revenue from Digital Download instead of it just sitting there, not playing in closed theaters! I'm glad we got to see it on our last weekend of normalcy two weeks ago. We went to a UGA Baseball game then decided to eat popcorn for supper at the movies that night! I thought the movie was pretty good, but my husband REALLY enjoyed it. I think it hits home for folks that have a brother or a sibling relationship in general. I'm an only child. We'll be watching it on April 3rd when we WOULD have been at Disney!

Wow! I guess they figure they'll get a little revenue from Digital Download instead of it just sitting there, not playing in closed theaters! I'm glad we got to see it on our last weekend of normalcy two weeks ago. We went to a UGA Baseball game then decided to eat popcorn for supper at the movies that night! I thought the movie was pretty good, but my husband REALLY enjoyed it. I think it hits home for folks that have a brother or a sibling relationship in general. I'm an only child. We'll be watching it on April 3rd when we WOULD have been at Disney!

Kind of surprised they didn't push the Disney+ release back a month or two though.

Yeah that’s a little weird.

Buy it now or wait 2 weeks and watch for “free”?

yeah, we will definitely wait the 2 weeks but I have seen some comments on Facebook of people saying they don't think they can wait, or that they will definitely get it tonight, etc. ... so, not sure how much of a difference releasing it in 2 weeks vs 4 really makes, and if they wait much more than 2 weeks people might think that will be after the social distancing is over (even though, likely not - but still, they probably want to be "in the meat of it")

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter