News Round Up 2020

Why? I mean, I love figment, but I am suspicious...
With all the de-construction/construction in epcot it's either to assure folks this is open or it's to add some value they feel is being taken away during that time.

With all the de-construction/construction in epcot it's either to assure folks this is open or it's to add some value they feel is being taken away during that time.
My guess is that now that Mickey is there, they need to have it open for him so why not keep the other 2 attractions open as well?
Phew. I am becoming anxious about my trip in June and what will and will not be possible.

When can we expect the announcement on Ricky Gervais narrating the Candlelight Processional this year?

I'm sure you a joking but considering he's an avowed atheist this seems super-unlikely to ever come to pass.

I'm sure you a joking but considering he's an avowed atheist this seems super-unlikely to ever come to pass.

and cosidering at the Golden Globes he had a pedefile joke about Popes and a included Disney in a joke about companies with no moral/run sweat shops/compared to ISIS .... I am think Disney isn't likely to ask him to speak at a religious ceremony

and cosidering at the Golden Globes he had a pedefile joke about Popes and a included Disney in a joke about companies with no moral/run sweat shops/compared to ISIS .... I am think Disney isn't likely to ask him to speak at a religious ceremony
But they have others that have no links to Christianity read the Bible story. It would be par for the course.

little surprised but this as it seems like they would make more $ if they kept it open ... or are food places not really used (as much) during EMHs?
It does seem curious, as I don't think it has a large payroll compared to revenue generated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter