News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely back in Frozen mode at our house again - only this time I have an 11 and 8 year old. "Show Yourself" has replaced "Let It Go". I liked the movie a lot more than I thought I would!
This was my 3 yo's first movie in the theater. She has been running around yelling "Samantha, Samantha, Elsa, Anna, Samantha." Out of all the things in the movie, that is that one that stuck

Think I'll wait for the DIS ride report first. Then check out this after. But thanks so much for underlining its a spoiler. Big issue for many. :-)

And to be fair to CNN in the article they have an intro that is more about the land and how we got here and then they have a warning of spoilers below

Just more of a warning that I am sure others will be chatting about this on social media, etc - so be aware!

This was my 3 yo's first movie in the theater. She has been running around yelling "Samantha, Samantha, Elsa, Anna, Samantha." Out of all the things in the movie, that is that one that stuck

This is what my 13 year old has been going around and saying from the movie.

Do we have any idea what New Year's Eve is going to look like at Hollywood Studios this year? The website still says "stay tuned for more details!" but we are less than a month out!

I won't be riding Rise for years, so I am ready for all the spoilers!!

If we didn't have a trip already planned for February I would be right there with you. As is, I have seen a bit just as hard to avoid everything but trying to avoid anything that goes through the full thing in tons of detail and will avoid POV video once they are out

Yup that's how I am. For SWGE itself and for Smuggler's Run I did not want to know much because there was such a high chance I would get to see it within a short time frame of it opening.

But now that the DLR trip is done and over with and there's no WDW trip planned for years I'm ok with knowing about Rise :) Plus I'll be excited to learn about any improvements, adjustments and additions to the land over time.

I'm gonna make my way over on Friday, can't go Thursday, gonna be hungover from holiday party. I only live about 1.5 hrs away, so I'll get there at 4-5 am Friday and see how it goes.

Our DD8 laughed real hard during that part and continued at home with the "Samantha talk"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter