News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

a 2 tiered opening based off of E ticket ride completion. AKA Disney wants your Money as Soon as Possible, I wont be surprised if at D23 Rise of the Ristance previews are part of the Parks Panel

a 2 tiered opening based off of E ticket ride completion. AKA Disney wants your Money as Soon as Possible, I wont be surprised if at D23 Rise of the Ristance previews are part of the Parks Panel

definitely seems odd - as they were pushing experiencing the land, and only getting part of it seems like only half the experience ... but you are likely right - get some money now in this fiscal year and then more in the next fiscal year

Also, and wonder if this is part of it - lot of chatter about non-Disney fans now wanting to come down to see GE ... this makes them potentially make at least 2 trips instead of only needing 1

wait Iger said June for Disneyland ... he lied - kick him out!!!! ;)

wonder what this means for soft openings at WDW and our trips in mid-August?
I’m really hoping for passholder preview. I wasn’t planning on another trip for a bit after August. If no previews I may have to reconsider.....

definitely seems odd - as they were pushing experiencing the land, and only getting part of it seems like only half the experience ... but you are likely right - get some money now in this fiscal year and then more in the next fiscal year

Also, and wonder if this is part of it - lot of chatter about non-Disney fans now wanting to come down to see GE ... this makes them potentially make at least 2 trips instead of only needing 1

Or they are hoping it will help spread out the crowds a bit. Some people will wait for it all to be open others will rush down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter