News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
The link says these are for tent camping, but the image shows they are RV sites.

They're full hook-up RV sites, but as mentioned you can tent there for the location ... but for the price I don't know who would. Disney just took the good location premium sites and priced them into a higher 'ultra' category. Not surprised they pulled this move, but it still hurts. Reports are these sites will go for $220/night over the winter Holidays :crazy2:

Considering all the other recent price increases, these don’t seem as high as I would have expected.

Looks like $2 - $4 per person, per day. A family of 4 would be around $100 (give or take) for a week.

Looking at the regular Disney Dining Plan:

For an adult it goes from $75.49 to $78.01. That's a $2.52 increase or 3.3%. That's actually in the reasonable realm for an increase. (Opinions will vary on the reasonableness of the overall cost.)

For a child it goes from $27.98 to $30.51. That's a $2.53 increase or 9.0%. That's a good bit steeper.

For an adult it goes from $75.49 to $78.01. That's a $2.52 increase or 3.3%. That's actually in the reasonable realm for an increase. (Opinions will vary on the reasonableness of the overall cost.)

For a child it goes from $27.98 to $30.51. That's a $2.53 increase or 9.0%. That's a good bit steeper.
Thanks for the quick analysis, now that we have a Disney “adult” the dining plan doesn’t make sense.

Very good point!

I just think after seeing Disney charge $99 for a child to go to a dining event during an already paid ticketed event where he/she can’t even eat/drink all the offerings I was sadly expecting something much worse on the wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter