News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's actually quite a lot when you think about it..and it didn't take long lol

It just doesn't seem like a lot because it's a few bucks in the end still (for now).
Blame the increased trade tariffs that's being imposed on Chinese goods, which includes the reusable bags, even though Disney already have a decent profit margin on them. When Disney do eventually start to force people to buy these in the Parks, the amount of criticism they've already got over the bag situation in the Disney Stores will end up being amplified tenfold, and merchandise sales will nosedive. It's already bad enough people are growing restless over the ticket and AP price increases.

That’s two Pixar original films next year!

So the only other 2 times that happened, one was great (Inside Out and Coco) and one was a dud (Cars 3 and Good Dinosaur). I wonder if they can break that trend, and if not which one will be the dud. Having a Pixar movie titled "Soul" makes it seem like from title alone that it can't be bad.

So anyone book for 2020 today? Luckily we booked room only a few months ago - my price today would have a $384 increase for same dates!

Reading Epcot Resorts and Gondola resorts seemed to have had biggest increases, but it's hard to tell if it's only certain months or across the board.

We booked today - for end of January at Pop. Didn't look at pricing before today so I'm not sure how much more I'm paying. Blissfully unaware, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter