News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you go and fix them too, while your family leaves you behind:D Do you also reorganize the grocery carts in the return in the parking lot so that they fit right and aren't half way into the aisle? I can't tell you how many times someone thought I worked there while doing that. It must be the German in me that needs the orderliness;)
Guilty!

Strikes me as hugely inconvenient. We often grab a couple as impulse purchases on our way to pay. We’ll definitely buy less this way. Particularly when it’s crowded. Can you imagine how long it will take to get someone there to unlock all of these for everyone all day long??
View attachment 382709

Feels like it might cost them more in man hours! Lol!

I suspect they’ll undo.
And you could still steal the pins with almost no extra effort.

I just saw that the Mickey statue outside Chef Mickey's has been removed. How long has that been gone? Anyone know if it is expected to be returned?

To add to the Tron Crane, you can now see at Crane at Rat Ride in France

bioreconstruct‏ @bioreconstruct

Construction crane behind Epcot France. At site of Remy's Ratatouille Adventure.

DznZVMVXgAAFnPs.jpg

Im still curious about the work being done to the right of the Monorail to EPCOT from the Transportation center, last week when I visited, I noticed they had what looks like a 5 lane road all paved and back in the trees on the other side of the drainage. Also noticed that where they are clearing by the far buss parking lot that they have 2 drop in Bridges to allow for easier access. These areas are not currently being graded for water management but look more flat like you would need for construction. Not sure what they are going to put back there, but its intriguing.

Look what Bioreconstruct just posted on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/bioreconstruct/status/1097262280683782145

Edit: Oh wait. Maybe this isn't the road you were talking about. :magnify:

Look what Bioreconstruct just posted on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/bioreconstruct/status/1097262280683782145

Edit: Oh wait. Maybe this isn't the road you were talking about. :magnify:

See that is one of the things I was talking about, it does make since it being for busses though it’s interesting it widens the narrows in such a small area. The other place I was talking about is more to the left of the buss parking lot but hey I enjoy getting some good photos of one of the things I mentioned

That seems to be the trend now - to make the store and shelves, etc. as neutral (usualy start white) as possible and use the merchandise itself as the color and the design

I think they have done a good job with it at the updated Disney Store at Disney Springs, using the merchandise in almost sculpture forms as the decoration and color ... but is as successful elsewhere
If the DS store is like the one in DTD out in CA, I will say "meh". Honestly, we stayed at CSR last summer for first time, and my wife who has lived in the SW previously really enjoyed it for the colors, etc. That store looks blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter