News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

But the ability to watch the procedures and see the medical facilities, etc. I think was a different angle to the education element that if totally removed (ore at least the ability for guests to view them) will be missed

Every trip we've had over the last several years when we've made the train ride, there have been no procedures going on... :( But there is ALWAYS someone in the the party that wants to brush the goats.... :)

ETA: I always loved to walk through the buildings anyway, though, even with no vet procedures going on... if there ever is a procedure, I did enjoy watching and listening to the vet

also a very different looking logo - more fanciful, so I wonder if the scenes chosen will also be more fanciful / less realistic

...hmmm, maybe "less realistic" will make the bending Eiffel Tower work better ;)

In Shanghai, the pre-show is more fanciful. Of course we couldn’t understand what was being said, but it seemed more like we were going to be flying on a magic carpet. The host(was) was dressed like a fortune teller or a middle eastern sorcerer. She was obviously magical.

Even though we couldn’t understand it, my DH and boys liked the backstory, if you will, better and thought it fit more with the film than the airplane theme, even though we LOVE Patrick Warburton.

Looks like DCL will be sailing from Hawaii and New Orleans in 2020.
With watching the announcement, I don't know if they will be sailing from Hawaii. I'm guessing they will do two 14-15 day cruises to Hawaii from San Diego. That's what most cruise lines do, and I think that's what they did 5 years ago. I can be wrong though.

I'll be honest...I was expecting something bigger than sailing from New Orleans. I did like the production though.

With watching the announcement, I don't know if they will be sailing from Hawaii. I'm guessing they will do two 14-15 day cruises to Hawaii from San Diego. That's what most cruise lines do, and I think that's what they did 5 years ago. I can be wrong though.

I'll be honest...I was expecting something bigger than sailing from New Orleans. I did like the production though.
I agree with you about Hawaii. Because of how the ships are registered they have to stop at a port outside the United States on every sailing that has US ports.

I agree with you about Hawaii. Because of how the ships are registered they have to stop at a port outside the United States on every sailing that has US ports.
Correct. Most cruises will stop at Ensenada on the way back. I think there is only one ship that sails specific Hawaii cruises, and that is a Norwegian Cruise Line ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter