News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw Deadpool 2 last night. It was very funny. Ryan Reynolds has no problem making fun of himself it totally works.

The aftercredits were perfect too.

I will say there were 2 previews (one way more than another) before Deadpool 2 in our theater....that were...very inappropriate for children. You'd expect it to a certain point being that Deadpool 2 is rated R..but even I was like..ewwwwwww.

Anywho I'm looking forward to seeing more of the character Deadpool.
Well to be fair you were seeing a movie with a hard-R rating in Deadpool 2: it's really not for children of any age.

Just saying..I didn't say that they were appropriate.

For pete's sake stop dissecting my words. It was meant as a heads up to anyone..individuals with kids and individuals without kids.
And I'm following up to your post to say people shouldn't be taking kids to see Deadpool 2 at all, so it won't be an issue. But thank you for providing my first back-and-forth with Mackenzie Click-Mickelson, it feels like a rite of passage for newbies on the DISboards.
:smickey:

And I'm following up to your post to say people shouldn't be taking kids to see Deadpool 2 at all, so it won't be an issue. But thank you for providing my first back-and-forth with Mackenzie Click-Mickelson, it feels like a rite of passage for newbies on the DISboards.
:smickey:

That's someone else's decision, not mine nor yours. Only someone looking for a back and forth would try and make a mountain out of an observation.

Let’s move on please.

So does this mean we are getting a new iteration of Star Tours? I really like it best when it is randomized, but I did sort of get chills last time when it finished the ride at Galaxy's Edge.
No this was just a one time thing. They don’t usually add new scenes for the Star Wars story films.

Saw Deadpool 2 last night. It was very funny. Ryan Reynolds has no problem making fun of himself it totally works.

The aftercredits were perfect too.

I will say there were 2 previews (one way more than another) before Deadpool 2 in our theater....that were...very inappropriate for children. You'd expect it to a certain point being that Deadpool 2 is rated R..but even I was like..ewwwwwww.

Anywho I'm looking forward to seeing more of the character Deadpool.

I think I know the ones we're referring to -we had them too. Those trailers were R rated trailers though - and it's an R rated movie. Right in front of me in line, our theater turned away a group of kids that were under 17 - told they could only be allowed in if they were accompanied by someone over 21. It was great to see actually - though I almost wanted to tell them "Dudes, just buy a ticket for Infinity War and sneak in the other theater." I'm a responsible adult so i didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter