News Round Up 2017

This only says table service. I wonder if counter service will have the discounts as well. Would be nice if they matched the Disneyland AP discount program.
They barely had an QS on the previous offer, so I don't find this to be much different. It just includes every TS restaurant now (except a few in DS I'm guessing).

They expanded. The look of the store didn’t change much. This sounds like this will be a major overhaul.
This should be interesting - hopefully it will be easier to navigate with the changes but that displaces a huge amount of shoppers during the refurb, that place is always packed.

ETA just saw someone post that it's more about the look which seems like a waste to me.

Well, my favorite QS locations didn't, so maybe that's why I thought that.

The only one I can think of is D-Luxe Burger. That was the only QS location I knew had a discount.
So did contemp cafe, captain cooks, backlot express, pecos bill, abc commissary, and electric umbrella among others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter