News Round Up 2017

Honestly, I think a little boat ride in SWL of riding through Dagobah or something would have been an awesome addition. I'm total fan of all the Disney boat rides though. I mean, IASW and formerly Maelstrom, are very top faves.
My issue with the river ride stems from both length (very short) and a lack of physical sets. It just seems kinda lazy and makes me ask what the hell they spent all the budget on for the land

My issue with the river ride stems from both length (very short) and a lack of physical sets. It just seems kinda lazy and makes me ask what the hell they spent all the budget on for the land

It is too short, but I thought it was cute for what it was. I know the ride vehicles have gotten some flack, but I thought they were adorable. I have balance issues too and had no problems getting in and out either.

It is too short, but I thought it was cute for what it was. I know the ride vehicles have gotten some flack, but I thought they were adorable. I have balance issues too and had no problems getting in and out either.
I just feel like it’d be a good third ride to a land, not a premier focus like it’s suppsoed to be. It really comes down to the hype and time surrounding it

I just feel like it’d be a good third ride to a land, not a premier focus like it’s suppsoed to be. It really comes down to the hype and time surrounding it

As beautiful as the Pandora land is, it could use a third ride to just feel like an entire land. I'd be happy with another boat ride telling a different bit of the story, like with the horses and land animals, or a trackless system going through the treetop flora/fauna. I had reserved judgment knowing that Avatar, the movie was beautiful and hoping they'd go with that, I'm really impressed with the land. It kinda bares out that Imagineering can do amazing things with the right world, no matter how weak the original source material may be story-wise. Personally, I'm looking forward to the rat ride and I've never seen that movie as the DLP ride looks so cute. Of course, there are a number of attractions I don't know the source material for and I'm sure tons of kids have never seen Peter Pan or Dumbo for instance. It's almost like the Imagineers know what they're doing:)

As beautiful as the Pandora land is, it could use a third ride to just feel like an entire land. I'd be happy with another boat ride telling a different bit of the story, like with the horses and land animals, or a trackless system going through the treetop flora/fauna. I had reserved judgment knowing that Avatar, the movie was beautiful and hoping they'd go with that, I'm really impressed with the land. It kinda bares out that Imagineering can do amazing things with the right world, no matter how weak the original source material may be story-wise. Personally, I'm looking forward to the rat ride and I've never seen that movie as the DLP ride looks so cute. Of course, there are a number of attractions I don't know the source material for and I'm sure tons of kids have never seen Peter Pan or Dumbo for instance. It's almost like the Imagineers know what they're doing:)
Yeah exactly, it’s really cool visually and the themings really well done, but it’s defi not made animal kingdom into a “complete” Park as it was intended to. I think a table service restaurant there would be cool as well

Yeah exactly, it’s really cool visually and the themings really well done, but it’s defi not made animal kingdom into a “complete” Park as it was intended to. I think a table service restaurant there would be cool as well

Agreed. I think Tiffin's/Nomad added a lot to the park en toto though. I didn't get to eat a full meal at Tiffin's, but I did have a couple of drinks and an app (a meal for me) at Nomad and thought it was excellent. Another ride and a full service restaurant would flush at Pandora for sure. Maybe it could be a treehouse restaurant.

Agreed. I think Tiffin's/Nomad added a lot to the park en toto though. I didn't get to eat a full meal at Tiffin's, but I did have a couple of drinks and an app (a meal for me) at Nomad and thought it was excellent. Another ride and a full service restaurant would flush at Pandora for sure. Maybe it could be a treehouse restaurant.
I remember when tiffins was touted as having “views of pandora” and from what I gather it has nothing of the sort.

Yeah exactly it’s what thousands of guests flow through everyday. Nothing against them but they have their purpose
P
And hate to even bring it up, but the last couple of times (before the prty began), there have been roaches (more than just a random one) on the ferry by virtue of where they dock. Can only imagine what the crumbs attract now.

P
And hate to even bring it up, but the last couple of times (before the prty began), there have been roaches (more than just a random one) on the ferry by virtue of where they dock. Can only imagine what the crumbs attract now.
I saw a rat in the contemporary parking lot walking to the MK last year. It’s what happens when you get thousands of people together in one place generating food and waste.

But to your point it’s mass transit that’s what you get. Which puzzles me more and more why anyone would wanna pay an exuberant sum to eat desserts on it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter