News Round Up 2017

I don't believe you.

You should...

Because the only things till today I read/followed was some general discussion of the two rides, an occasional peak at the wait times, and how it's affecting overall crowd levels in the park.

You can not believe me...but that would make you incorrect in this case.

You should...

Because the only things till today I read/followed was some general discussion of the two rides, an occasional peak at the wait times, and how it's affecting overall crowd levels in the park.

You can not believe me...but that would make you incorrect in this case.
You don't read many threads then. One of the main things in the land is the food and has been getting great reviews.

You don't read many threads then. One of the main things in the land is the food and has been getting great reviews.

What is getting lost in translation?

My whole point was to say I didn't know about the food because I hadn't done any research on the scenery stuff...so I'll agree with you: I'm not reading many threads...

You have be selective around here.

Ford did NOT want to play Han Solo again. He stated it many times. So when they announced he signed on for Episode 7, I said "What? That's awesome...wait..I bet they gave him a boatload of money and promised to kill him off so he could be done with it".

Don't forget about the alleged stipulation that Disney would also work with him on getting an Indy 5 released.

Does anyone know what the price/hours were last year? I assume it's a lot more exclusive than the Halloween parties at that price for only 3 hours. I've always been more interested in this one that the Early Morning Magic offering, but we just don't go the time of year it has been offered so far. Planning on December next year, and if I squeezed another trip in I'd probably want it to be for Toy Story opening.

Does anyone know what the price/hours were last year? I assume it's a lot more exclusive than the Halloween parties at that price for only 3 hours. I've always been more interested in this one that the Early Morning Magic offering, but we just don't go the time of year it has been offered so far. Planning on December next year, and if I squeezed another trip in I'd probably want it to be for Toy Story opening.

...I think I see the problem here

I'll remember this when you pretend to have never heard of this even to seem cool because it's not something you personally care about.

You're joking right? You have convinced yourself I'm a closet avatarland fiend?

You have failed to pay attention...or are living on a planet with no oxygen/gravity

And it was $149 before and they dumped them on dvc for $75 and still few were sold.

Reports from those who attended was that there were far fewer people than at MNSSHP or MVMCP. I did this for free -- a giveaway to DVC members when I presume they didn't have "enough" bookings.

Now, if they really publicize it, I have no idea what attendance would be like -- what they have #tickets capped at.

Despite the gibes on this one, they're bringing it back... so presumably they either did make $$ off of it, or at least they think they will now.

Reports from those who attended was that there were far fewer people than at MNSSHP or MVMCP. I did this for free -- a giveaway to DVC members when I presume they didn't have "enough" bookings.

Now, if they really publicize it, I have no idea what attendance would be like -- what they have #tickets capped at.

Despite the gibes on this one, they're bringing it back... so presumably they either did make $$ off of it, or at least they think they will now.

They seem pretty committed to this one even after the lukewarm response. I would do it if they offered that DVC price again but not even at that $119 point. It's moot in my case since I can't see them offering it during the summer. But if they did, I would seriously consider only if there was a discounted price just because it seems really interesting.

I'll remember this when you pretend to have never heard of this even to seem cool because it's not something you personally care about.

I'll say this. I knew there was food in Pandora, I knew people have said there was good food there. I had no idea this was the name of it, and I don't really know what they are offering there. Since I haven't really had any trips planned, I haven't looked into it much.

Well dang. We check in at the Boardwalk in a week and like the boats. Maybe they will be back up soon.

I thought I read a report that they are back running. I'm at boardwalk now getting a late start because of the dvc event last night. Heading to get some milk soon at store I will let you know what I see. If the boats are not running they will have buses for you for those who don't want to or can't walk to Epcot or Hollywood studios

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter