News Round Up 2017

Help - I can't find the bird! Is it animatronic or light effect? Which side of the track?

It's on left side of broken track. It's a animatronic but doesn't move to much. When the train first pulls up to broken track you quickly see it and then the bird goes away, u then see it again has train goes backwards.

It's on left side of broken track. It's a animatronic but doesn't move to much. When the train first pulls up to broken track you quickly see it and then the bird goes away, u then see it again has train goes backwards.

Thank you - I saw it! It seems more to be in and out of view vs. actually moving...but I'll trust the source for now.

The thing that strikes me about this is how sprawling it is. With the mountain coasters, Disney has kept them all very compact. This seems more like an amusement park coaster where it sprawls over a large area and is designed to draw the eye to it. There is going to be some "no walk" open space within this ride, not something I'm used to seeing at Disney. I guess that's why it's at the very back, where the sprawl doesn't hurt, but it means some clever theming to prevent you from seeing just blank space inside the tracks, or you are going to have a lot of plain landscaping, which is difficult given you are supposed to be toy sized in a backyard. Regular size landscaping just won't work with the theme.

I'll be curious to see how Disney handles this issue, but the coaster certainly looks fun. Obviously not expecting high thrills, but if you go into it expecting more like a TMRR level of thrills with a 7DMT duration I think it will be satisfying.

So Disney is employing a ground breaking new way to track how we feel/react to movies we watch in a theater. This new system can read, identify, and interpret facial expressions in a dark theater throughout the course of the movie. This is equal parts cool and creepy at the same time. The article is an interesting read.

https://www.fastcodesign.com/90134144/disneys-next-movie-it-could-be-watching-you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter