News Round Up 2017

Pleased read this before you "like" it...it's about as depressing from the park fan's perspective as you can get...

"We think avatar is great simply because we paid for it...we're not hurrying for anything else...don't ask"

Go Comcast go...is all i can say.

Where'd did this canned suit/mouthpiece come
From?

And of course the sentinel writes it without asking a damn question...unbelievable...

I've only used it once a day but others in my party have used it multiple times in a day. I've really enjoyed it.

Ryan, what was the wait time for the busses? Or do they have a set time that they pick up to go to each park?

Sorry about the run. That sucks.

Typical Disney inconsistency- I have a Jan 29th check in, today I received the new 2.0 MagicBands but they came in the Incredibles packaging, not the Castle packaging that others have received. Using up old stock?

Well call me a sucker all you want but I bought the 45th anniversary magicband 2. It's surprisingly more lighter/thinner than I thought it would be.

I've been wearing this one almost exclusively since I bought it, and I really like it. It was a little iffy the first night but once I figured out where to wear it on my wrist it became much more comfortable. It also makes mickey-to-mickey easier (not that it was hard before) since it doesn't rotate around my wrist like the smaller style

http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/07/disne...princess-leia-in-star-wars-episode-9-6366876/

Something interesting to look at...we'll be discussing this for years down the road.

I love the character of Leia Organa, however, after watching Rogue One, and even Star Wars Rebels, I'd like to see them push the story past the Skywalker's...So maybe, fingers crossed, this will force them to...Maybe...

Or they will slap something together that will seem trite...I hope not... Actually I wish they'd get Gareth Edwards in to help do rewrites...

I looked into that as well. Problem for me is that Direct doesn't offer Big Ten or Comcast Plus which severely limits me from watching sports around Chicago
You might want to double check about Big Ten network, I have DIRECTV and they have one full time channel and four additional ones they can fire up with the schedule requires it. My guide also shows a channel 665-1 which says it's CSN Chicago Plus HD (Alternative) which means it's a part time channel.

Looks like you are getting around-nice to see.

Took a few of our new "choices" to stay at as well a couple weeks ago.

Also excited about the new "VWL" pool area and dining-looks to be vastly improved.

377e403e-7dbf-4ae9-9dbd-ef600f838340.jpg

32804fdd-07ff-46e8-bb49-9c3cb5f39cb7.jpg

e47eda4e-a798-4325-871c-315656431f22.jpg

d0f3a70c-af6e-4e60-b67b-eb0a7b0305ee.jpg

51130078-9748-40a3-af64-4f65f93e7063.jpg

2286b677-f0c2-4418-9a40-73168734d537.jpg

0fb59ffa-2dc2-44e1-bdf6-cc99ce56ec51.jpg

1222149b-c211-43de-8a3b-60dc12385133.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter