News and Developments for Future In-Person runDisney Events

This reminds of the latest rumor I saw that Marathon weekend was going to come back next year, but it would be the April weekend. So it marries the rumor that Marathon weekend is coming and the rumor that the first races back would be the April races.

Meanwhile, an April marathon in Florida is...not the best idea I've ever heard.

This reminds of the latest rumor I saw that Marathon weekend was going to come back next year, but it would be the April weekend. So it marries the rumor that Marathon weekend is coming and the rumor that the first races back would be the April races.

Meanwhile, an April marathon in Florida is...not the best idea I've ever heard.

While not the best idea, it’s still a far better idea than “no marathon at Disney in 2022”.

ETA: On 2nd thought, that would be the worst idea. I’m committed to a 100m race at the end of March and there’s no way I’d be able to run Dopey or likely even a marathon in April.

Last edited:
Didn’t runDisney say a while back that they will be releasing their “2021-2022 schedule soon”? Since they specifically called out 2021, what would that include?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter