Newbie with questions on Royal Pacific

AuntBea

Earning My Ears
This is my first post so please bear with me if I am repeating what has already been asked. My husband and I will be staying at the Royal Pacific for 4 nights starting December 6th. Can someone tell me what kind of amenities there are with the standard room? Is there a coffeemaker that is not part of the minibar that would have extra charges?
Iron and Ironing board provided?
Is the pool warn enough for swimming at that time?
Is there a place in the hotel with a buffet to get a good breakfast to start off the day? How expensive?
Thanks for any information that you can give.

AuntBea:wave:

Welcome, Aunt Bea!

All rooms include:

2 queen beds or 1 king bed
air conditioning
cable color TV
in-room movies
hair dryer
iron and ironing board
keyless in-room safe
refreshment pantry
in-room coffee maker
Two-line touch tone phone with data port and voice mail

No extra charge for the coffee maker or the supplies.
The pool is heated. December weather can vary greatly. We are usually able to swim when we visit in December. They offer a breakfast buffet at Islands Dining Room, I think its around $15.00 pp. They also have ala carte breakfast at the Orchid Lounge in the lobby.

Just wanted to add that you are going to love the RPR!!!! We stayed there in July and can't wait to stay again!

I have to second that...RPR is outstanding!

I love the night light near the bathroom, the decor, everything is absolutely wonderful..and the staff is amazing.

Welcome Aunt Bea-
Sign up online for the LoewsFirst Card and you'll be given a number. With that you are more likely to get an upgrade and you can use the gym at no charge. Alright so you don't workout. You go down after a hard day at the parks and sit in the steam room or sauna then sit in the shared whirlpool. Have fun RPR is a great place.

Thanks, JessicaR, SpideyHulk24, Webray and Motherfletcher for the information. Sounds like the Royal Pacific will work out just fine for hubby and I. We did Disney last October but didn't stay on-site and it sure wasn't a pleasure having to drive to one park or the other every day. This will be our first trip to Universal, but by all I'm reading from the forums, it probably will not be our last.

BTW do we only need to get one Lowes card or does each person have to have their own.

Thanks again you guys are great,:wave:

Only the person making the bookings needs the lowes card
:jester: enjoy your trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter