Newbie with a question

U

Unregistered

Hi. We're planning to go to Disney in February and I'm trying to figure out whether to get a meal plan or not. There are 7 of us and it comes out to $185 per day for 7 days. For those of you more experieced should I do it or not?

Thanks for the help!

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to the board!

I think you'll get opinions running either way depending upon your situation from what I've read. We've not done it, so I cannot comment from personal experience. You can probably get a good feel for both sides by running a search in the Disney Restaurants board. I've also seen quite a few tips on maximizing the benefits of the plan floating around that board.

PS You should probably register so that you can get updates by e-mail and/or track the message threads that you post.

If you like sit down meals the dining plan will work. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter