Newbie question...

bfamily5

DIS Veteran
Ok...so here's a dumbo question :goodvibes. I have read that there is one drink station where you can go and refill mugs. If you order a beverage (soda?)from a bar, you are charged. Is there any other place to get your soda fix...i.e the "quick service" spots on-board? TIA :thumbsup2

Yes. On the wonder and magic there is a few stations. There are about 4 soda stations. And 2 for hot drinks (coffee, tea, hot chocolate)

Soda is free from the MDR, Buffet and drink station. Sodas from the bars or room service are charged.

As far as I know, there's one drink "station" on deck, which has multiple soda fountains, a milk dispenser, and a couple of hot water/coffee dispensers. The quick service locations only provide food - drinks need to come from the drink station. Additionally, there are soda fountains in the buffet restaurant, along with milk, juice and coffee/tea. Table service restaurants will bring you soda to the table - the additional fee drinks in the MDRs are pretty clearly labelled on the menus.

Have a great cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter