• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Newark parking help needed!!!

HeatherC

Alas...these people I live with ...
We were one of the people affected by Direct Air cancelling their flights. We are from Massachusets and were able to re book out of Newark over April school break. Problem is that we now have to drive 3 1/2 hours each way. But that is ok!

Since our new flights cost us more money, I need to find long term parking that isn't a fortune. Is there any?

Also want a safe place since my car is new that is as easy as possible to get to the terminal.

Would anyone have any suggestions?

Our flight leaves at 8am and I think we will just leave home at like 2:30 and go straight to airport parking.

Will also consider Park Sleep Fly if that works better.

Any help is really appreciated.

See the above thread that I started on this topic. I just booked Vista parking. It's gonna be about $58 for 5 almost 6 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter